1."What was your name again?"

You stepped into the Hogwarts Train. You turned around to wave goodbye to your family but the door already closed and your eyes hit the wooden surface. You started watching for empty compartments but every single one was already occupied. Then you came across a compartment where only two bright orange haired boys sat. You decided to slide open the door, so you grabbed the cold, metal handle and pushed it aside with full force. The boys looked at you, their faces sursprised. "Er- could I sit here?" you asked rather shy. "'Course!" said the both in unison. When you put your trunk away you closed the door and sat down and immediately saw that the boys were staring at you. They were twins. "Oh, sorry, I didn't introduce myself at all. My name's Y/N, and yours?" "George and," said the boy next to you. "Fred," said the boy on the other side of the compartment. "Weasley." the both completed the sentence, again in unison. In that moment an older lady slid the compartment door open. She was pushing a trolley that was filled with colourful sweets. "Anything from the trolley, dears?" she asked politely. George and Fred immediately jumped up. "Two packs of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans, 15 packs of Chocolate Frogs, 3 Liquorice Wands..." the list went on and on. When they sat down the lady looked at you but you shook your head and smiled. You were sure that the twins could give you some of their sweets. "Hey er- what was your name again?" asked George. You laughed and responded. "Y/N..."
---- In the Great Hall/Sorting ----
Your tummy was filled with sweets. You stood amongst many other first years. A Professor placed an old hat onto a chair. "That woman is Professor McGonagall. She's the Head of Gryffindor, one of the houses. Percy told us, he's our older brother. See, there he is" Fred pointed on a young boy with horn rimmed glasses. He was wearing a badge with a "P" on it.
"Now, I ask for your attention," said McGonagall, her voice echoing in the huge hall. "I will read out your names and you will come here to sit on this chair. The Sorting Hat will sort you into your house." And then the hat began to sing. After his song Professor McGonagall called out names. "Smith, James!" A blonde boy walked to the chair. McGonagall placed the hat on his head, he seemed scared. "HUFFLEPUFF" said the hat loudly. Loud clapping erupted from one of the tabels. "Weasley, Fred!" McGonagall called out. "GRYFFINDOR!" said the hat after a few seconds. George leapt into the air and clapped loudly. "Weasley, George!" George smiled at you before he walked towards the chair. Rather bored of another Weasley the hat screamed "GRYFFINDOR!" before it even touched George's head. Screams and clapping erupted again. Many more girls and boys got sorted but then McGonnagal said your name. "Y/L/N, Y/N!". You searched for George's face before you moved to the chair, but you couldn't find him. You slowly walked up to the chair, many eyes were now fixed upon you. When you sat down, the hat immediately touched your head. "Oh, I see. You are smart but the bravery inside of you isn't a thing someone should ignore... but now what? Ravenclaw or Gryffindor?" the hat seemed to ask you about your opinion and you knew in which house you belonged. "Well then... GRYFFINDOR!" bellowed the hat after unbearable seconds of not knowing what he chose to be your future. You happily jumped up after Professor McGonagall removed the hat from your head. Loud clapping and erupted once again from the Gryffindor table. You sat next to George. Fred shook your hand and Percy, their older brother, did too. "Welcome to Hogwarts. Look up!" said Percy. Above us was a star strewn sky that was completely cloudless. You could feel George's hand slightly touching yours. You smiled. You knew that this school was going to be your favorite.