6."A day without you next to me..."

(Authors note: Y/F/F means your favorite flower. This part is just kind of the cutesy one.)
--- A few years after the Battle of Hogwarts ---
Finally you managed to get a house together with George. After a few of the worst months you ever experienced you chose to build up a new life. Now you were just sitting on your bed thinking about nothing and everything when you heard a knock on your door. "Come in." your voice was rather like a whisper. The door opened and George came in. "What were you thinking about?" asked George. "How do you know that I was thinking? Did Luna teach you something?"
Laughs were always a good thing. There weren't any for a long time.
"No, she didn't. I-er would you?" he streched his hand out and I took it. You wondered if he wanted to dance. He took you downstairs and the smell of (Y/F/F) filled your nostrils. When you finallz y arrived in the sitting room you saw a few flashes of light. Fireworks went off in your house. George didn't make any fireworks since Fred died. Then you saw ghat the whole room was plastered with flowers, sweets and other things. "George, wha-" but he cut you off. He took your hand and started to speak. "Y-Y/N... I... no. We met so many years ago and so much happened in these years and I always ask myself why I didn't do this earlier. A day without you next to me is a wasted day. You helped me through the grief when... you-know-what happened. And I never want to be away from you again. And... would you do me the honor of being my wife?" You didn't manage to say anything. You just kissed him.