Poseidon gets a slap in the face

Percy p.o.v

When we got down to the station, they put us in the holding cell but not before taking our weapons. When they were patting me down, they found my dagger. The guys eyes went wide when he saw it. They soon confiscated my sword, shield, dagger and *sobs* blue cookies :(

I looked over at the others Leo only had a hammer which I assumed he used for his weapon, as the handle had burn marks on it.

Nico scowling had to give over his skull ring and a small dagger that I "borrowed" from the museum.

While we were in the holding cell, I took a nap.

My dream was like most demigod dreams. Well sort of. I was in a small room with one light. I could make out a figure in the corner, but they were concealed by darkness. If you are going to say, use the earth! One this is a dream and two its draining and four its hard to do in general.

"uhm....... hi?" I ask.

Silence. Rude.

"hey, I don't mind being kidnapped but can you at least talk".

Silence

"knock knock".

....

"ok your annoying me know".

"how" the person said

That is, it just one word. How.

"ok I don't know what world you think we are living in but usually we use full sentences"?

The figure shifted and stepped into the light. It was..........

Hades.

"how did you know I'm your uncle, Perseus?" he questions.

Play dumb!

"who's Perseus?" I respond.

Not that dumb!

"HOW DID YOU KNOW!" he shouts.

"the magic frog told me" I say

He frowns.

I grin.

"fine it's because I like to pretend that strangers are family since I only have my mom, I didn't actually think that you were my uncle" I say just hoping it was a good enough lie.

"then how did you disappear" he presses.

"ohhh that! That was a magic trick that the vapour distracts your audience, and you get away!"

"forget we had this conversation" he clicks his fingers. Mist.

"who are you. Where am I?" I pretend to be confused.

He just nods and I feel myself waking up.

Sally p.o.v

Once I had reached the station, I half expected to see Chiron and Grover there since they are the ones protecting him. But did not.

"hello, I'm sally Jackson I'm here for Percy" I say to the person at the front desk.

"ok, we will send someone to retrieve them" she says and points towards a seat.

Them? Was Grover with him in the cell? I would not be surprised he would do anything to protect Percy.

Leo p.o.v

Once we got put in the waiting cell Percy took a nap. So, me and Nico talked.

"so, Nico how come you were so happy before and then... well ended up like this, no offense, and who was that girl you were with?"

"Bianca" his voice barely above a whisper

"who ha?"

"Bianca, she is- was my sister" he says sadly.

"but I thought hazel was your sister".

"no, I mean she is my sister, but Bianca was my first sister she left me to join the hunters, and on a quest, she died" he says he looks on the verge of tears but luckily Percy woke up.

"huzahh!" he says.

"huh"

"oops sorry sooooo we still here" he asks.

"yup" I reply.

Just at that moment the cell door opened.

"Mr Jackson you mother is here" says the policeman Percy called ferret.

We all pile out of the cell and make our way down the hall.

Sally p.o.v

I was just reading when I heard.

MOM!

I look up and smile I see Percy running towards me with his arms outstretched. I pull him into a hug, when I look behind him it was not Grover I saw or anyone I knew. One was a Latino elf with curly brown hair and a trickster grin the other one was a sad looking boy with pale skin black hair and black clothes. Percy must have seen me looking because he said.

"ohh yeah mom these are my friends Nico and Leo" he said pointed to each as he said their name.

"Nico? Is that an Italian name?" I ask the boy.

He smiles and nodes. I tell Percy to wait outside in the car while I fill out some paperwork.

Poseidon p.o.v

I was not feeling the love lately.

Firstly, Zeus lost his stupid light stick and blamed me!

And then hades lost his hat and blamed me >:(

And worst of all they found out about Percy and they think he stole the objects and are now trying to kill him. When hades came yesterday and said Percy called him uncle, I was generally confused he does not know anything about my side of the family.

Any way I still have not gone under the sea back to Atlantis. No doubt Amphitrite know about Percy. She will not be happy though I am going down today as I cannot ignore her forever.

I am standing by the beach and step into the water. I dive down into the depths and make my way to Atlantis.

Amphitrite p.o.v

OMGS THAT STUPID LITTLE PIECE OF KELP! HE CHEATED ON ME AGAIN!

He still has not come back to Atlantis yet but when he does. He is going to have piece of my mind. I am stopped from my thoughts when I sense someone behind me, I whip around to see him standing there.

I march over too him and slap him across the face.

Sally p.o.v

The two other boys said that they have not got anywhere to stay as they an away from there orphanage. So, I took them in the car and drove to the sweet shop I am working at as I must finish my shift. I look in the rear-view mirror and smile Percy is happily chatting and playing with his friends. When my phone rang, I told Percy to get but the boy called Nico said he would get it as Percy was trying to get gum out of his hair.

Chiron p.o.v

I was extremely worried when I saw that Percy had been arrested. I took out my mortal phone and called Mrs. Jacksons number. It was ringing till someone picked up. I child's voice I did not recognise answered.

"hello" he asks.

"umm, hello I am Mr. Brunner I work at Yancy academy Mrs. Jacksons son went missing on a field trip and I was wondering if I could speak with her.

Nico p.o.v

OMGS Percy forgot to tell Chiron where he was going, I was about to reply when a car from behind hit us.