We get a quest

Percy pov

Hercules looked over at us. Clear embarrassment on his face, he marched through the crowd of mortals and nymphs and minor gods over to us.

"Think your funny do you?" He spat at us

"I do try" I snap back

His nostrils flare and he looks remarkably like thunder boy. Don't tell him I said that I've been on enough quests already.

"Do you know who I am?" Hercules said a bit louder to draw the attention of the crowd.

"No" I smirk

He looks bewildered as murmurs spread through the crowds. He try's to cover his embarrassment by scoffing.

"Been living under a rock, eh?" He laughs to himself and the crowd.

A rock suddenly knocked against his head, I whip my head around to see a rather surprised hades and a giggling Poseidon with a couple of rocks in hid hand.

Hades pov

Ok, in my defence I didn't think Poseidon was gonna start throwing the rocks at him. H was getting a little angsty and was trying the chew my robe so I gave him so rocks. now looking at it ,it's kinda funny.

The look on Hercules face was priceless.

"Forgive my nephew and this baby, we all just a bit tired. We're travelling u see" I explained to him.

"Oh, I see. Well don't let It happen again. wait, actually I want u all to go on a quest for me"

"WHAT NO!" Yelled Percy "IVE ALREADY Do-"

"sO MUCH walking!" I cut in. "What quest do u want us to do?"

"Well as a child of Zeus, I want you to retrieve something for him" he says " you see I've lost a rather valuable crown of his and it would be helpful to get it back before he notices."

Percy grumbles something to my side.

" the last place I saw it was in the main theatre in town" "good luck!"

He walks off. We needed to get home before we cause some dramatic changes to the past......