the field trip

percys p.o.v

i still do not own percy jackson 

i climb onto the bus closely followed by grover. we take our usual seats and sit down.i gaze out side the window and sigh.

whats wrong buddy? grover asks me

To be honest i didnt know what was wrong my self but i still had to answer my friend so i said " well bad things happen on field trips and im just nervous, i guess"

"ok, but nothing bad will happen i promise" he says cheerfully 

i smile even though he wont be able to stop what is about to come" thanks g-man"

baaaaaaahhhh! he bleats as a piece of nancy bobofits(spelling?) sandwich hits him on the back of his head.

i naturally stand up and make a move towards nancy , but like the last time grover stops me" leave it" he says quietly.

" i know i should listen to him but i do i really want to get mixed up in the half-blood business. no . but  i know who stole the lightning bolt so i need to help, and then theres the fate of the world. i had to go to camp to help my father. 

"umm percy?" Grover askes me.

i realise i had been standing up that whole time. i sit back down next to grover and try not to think about whats to come. i need to find the rest of the seven and nico. nico! oh my gods nico is still in the casino i need to get him out before its to late. im taken out of my thoughts as we arrive.

we're walking around looking at aceint greek stuff, im not paying much attention till nancy snickers about the naked guy on the steel.

"would you just shut up" i say angerly. oops that came out to loud again.

"Do you have a comment mr.jackson?"

no sir" i mumble 

"well then perhaps you can tell us what is happening on this steel?" he asks 

i sigh " thats kronos eating his kids because he was the king titan and he feared the day his kids would rule the earth  so he ate them but he thought zeus was a rock ( que thunder) so then zeus escaped and freed his brothers and sisters and then they had this big fight and the gods won so they chopped up kronos and sent him to tartarus .

the look on chirons face was priceless, but i could still feel mrs. dods eyes burning the back of my neck.

time skip 

nancy drops her sandwich onto grovers lap i stand up and feel the tug in my gut the next thing i knew nancy was in the fountain. grover looked petrified.

"percy jackson come with me" mrs . dods said 

" but miss it was my fault" grover began 

" you will stay here" she said firmly " mr. jackson come with me "

"no" i state 

" exuse me?" 

"no, n-o , no" i said

" mrs. dods grabbed my arm and took me into the museum........

and thats it for now   byeeee