donkey lady flirts with neeks

All characters belong to rick riordan.

I do not own Percy Jackson.

No one p.o.v

Something jumped out of the bush and they all screamed. Until they realised it was a young boy. Around 10, he had messy brown hair with a red streak, freckles and was wearing some jeans a ripped puffer coat and a plan white top.

"hey, what's your name?" Percy asked.

"Jake" the boy replied.

"why were you running, Jake?" Percy said.

"a weird donkey lady was chasing me!" he said.

"ugh" Percy replied.

Just at that piont an emposia (is that the right spelling?) jumped out from the bush. Kelly.

She saw Jake and was about to jump at him when Nico stepped in front of him. She growled then took the form of a teenager.

"hey strong guy" she flirted to Nico "sorry I didn't mean to hurt a strong boy like you".

"honey, I'm gay" he says in a super bored tone and stabs her.

Jake let out a shriek.

Percy p.o.v

I almost laughed at the way Nico killed Kelly but was snapped out of my thought by the boy Jake screaming.

"hey, you're going to be ok, did you see her with a donkey leg" I ask.

He nods.

"ok, where are your parents" I ask him.

"my dad died in a car crash a few years ago, I never knew my mom" he said.

"I think he's a demigod, change off plans were going to chb" I tell Nico and Leo in Greek

I just hopped he got claimed soon if he was. And speak of the devil, a bright light shone above his head. He is a son of hecta.

Great. We need to get him to camp. Sigh.

"Nico, we need to get him to camp".

Sally p.o.v

I was on the phone with Chiron. He was saying that Percy would need to go to camp half-blood. I still have not told him Percy's godly parent. Though I feel Chiron already has an idea....

I was turning around to tell Percy we were going to somewhere. He was gone.

"Percy?" I call out.

"PERCY?" I cry "WHERE ARE YOU"

I tell Chiron that his missing. Chiron says he will go look for him he hangs up.

I pray to Poseidon begging for him to keep Percy alive.

Le time skips.

Percy p.o.v

We were going to camp and were nearly there when we heard a roar. Styx. Jake turned around and screamed. The minotaur.

"run!" I shout at the others.

Jake runs off ahead with Leo following Nico stayed behind with me.

"common!" I grab his arm and run. I can see Thalia's tree a rock soars through the air and lands in front of me and Nico.

"Leo! Get Jake inside the boarders!" I shout.

He nods.

I look at Nico and he speaks.

"I'm not going anywhere kelp head" he said.

"fine"

The minotaur caught us off guard and hits Nico in the stomach. Nico flies up and hits a tree and falls.

I run over to him. He is still breathing, but unresponsive. The ground starts to tremble. I whip around to face the minotaur take Nico sword and charge. The minotaur swings one of his fists I roll underneath. His arm hits a tree. He roars in frustration. And runs at me I planned to step side and dodge him. But I am to slow his horn pierces my thigh. I cry out in pain. I hear the camp horns blow in the distance. The minotaur runs at me I jump. Use his head as a jump board, turn around in mid air and land on his back. I put my hand s on his horn, one to try and stay on and two too take of his horn. SNAP. His horn comes clean off he runs towards me and I stap his horn into his side and he roars in pain. Then vanishes into dust. I pass out the last thing I see is a face looking over me. Wise girl. I slip into unconscious ness.

CHIRON P.O.V

If I am going to be looking for Percy, I am going to need all the help I can get. So, me and Grover go back to camp. When we arrive, there are claw marks and places where the dirt has been turned over. There was also monster dust. Either there was an attack on camp or someone new has come to camp.

When I go inside the camp and through the boarder's campers come running up to me.

"sir, there's a new camper!"

"one of them killed the minotaur!"

"one of them killed, the minotaur, like the minotaur." I speak.

"yeah!" common only two of them are knocked out though they were the ones fighting the minotaur." They explained.

When I arrive at the infirmary, I see two young boys.

"what your twos names" I ask them kindly.

"Leo flaming Valdez!" wow he is hyper.

"Jake conners" the younger boy says.

"did you have the talk about Greek mythology yet.

They both nods. The boy named Jake says" I'm a child of Hecate".

I smile and nod.

"and you?" I address Leo.

He shakes his head. "unclaimed" he explained.

"so are your friends in there. I indicate to the infirmary door. The nod.

The doctors were wondering their names.

"Percy Jackson, Nico di Angelo" Leo says

My heart stops." P-Percy Jackson" I ask.

"yeah! He's the one who killed the minotaur!" Leo says excitedly "he was all like. Do not hurt meh friends then bam, shazam! It was very cool".

Alright Leo I'll see you later.

"LUKE!" I call.

Luke comes running over,

"Luke my boy, can you show these two around please? Jake is a son of Hecate, and Leo is undetermined."

He nods. Leo and Jake follow him.

I call sally to tell her where Percy is.

I was about to walk in when something felt off. My hairs stood on end then.

BOOM!