Part 3 - Rise in the Fall

I can't believe we has to stay here!.. it's so cold outside! And hey what you're doing?..

(Asked Aziz in curiosity spotting Jalal carving something on small wood, he has noticed him doing this since they arrive here, but what's the use of it?. Wiping his hands from the rag cloth hung over the hook on wall, he glanced around it was simple hut, strong to protect them from bone chilling cold, there are enough wood in hut, sack of grain, spice vessel were placed inside as well. But to bad both of them are just foodie not food maker)

Don't tell me we are going to sell this to fill our stomach!..

"I'm glad the travel and rough day didn't kill your brain"!

I'm hungry!

That's not new! You're always hungry!..

(Aziz glance at him in anger, but said nothing he knew His friend is losing his mind already, they're not far from the land of Royals, soon enough they will be in their territory. And the near they're getting the more anxious Jalal growing. And he knew why very well but unlike Jalal he doesn't think of the possibility to meet her at all).

Aziz!. What knowledge you have about this Angel of Death?.

Well the name speak more of her!. I heard she's cold by heart, in-fact  she possess heart or not, that's itself a mystery." Mercy, Empathy, forgiveness are foreign words to her!..

Hm that's more like warrior blood!.. anything else?..

Warrior? No, Warrior possess ethics and respect their opponent, she doesn't she dishonor even the dead !.

(Aziz shook his head gagging at the thought of being caught or killed by her. His soul won't receive peace through the final rites as Angel of Death won't honor even his dead body, however there's one more fact and he doubt Jalal is aware, better if he doesn't because if he does then there's possibility their mission will fail. I can't tell you Jalal, that The rise of her begins in fall of Amer).

_________________

A tiger!

(Jerking her head Viciously pretending to be terrified she pointed behind them, the Thick-heads turn around to check, she took the dagger out slice throat of one. The other turn in shock, she embrace him unexpectedly sound of gunfire echo's in the silent forest as the two men having evil eye over her lied down in the ground lifeless. She kill them by stealing their own weapon and they didn't realize it.

Oops A Tigress!

(She just wanted a escape, from the hunting loneliness from ruined hideouts which is no less than fallen fortress, creep her often with deadly silence , and tragic tale the silence convey to every on looker or visitor. Thus comes out open near the beauty of nature waterfall. But what she didn't expected was the predators lurking out here only for her, there were two men she could take them down any minute, but overestimating the silence which was sign of brewing storm. she has left her weapon over the tree branch near cave. Anyway Her quick wit made her defeat the death, but she knew it's not end the men are in group there has to be more, the sound of gunfire will attract them like honey bee. She needs to return moving out water lake, she move towards tree to pick her weapon. Hearing the approaching sound of footsteps she ran)

There! By the east of the creek! 

(Yelled one men, pointing towards the direction riding faster, there were ten behind him, the desperation at first look like those a hungry predator trying to hunt in forest for meal, but their weapon position speak for other).

Hurry up, you Thick-heads!

(The coats of the horses gleamed with sweat as they were pushed to their limits by their riders. They rode along the bank of the stream, the sound of the gently flowing water drowned out by the din of their pursuit. They were catching up with their adversary. And they were catching up fast).