Part 4 Their eyes met

Aziz! Remember this place? This is where I met her!.

(Splashing water on face, Aziz glanced behind at Jalal listening his words, Jalal was sitting over ground leaning back on Rock, staring at the sky. He didn't answer him, taking his silence as acknowledgement for his words, He continued in lost tone).

Help"!.hel....p..

(Twirling the Deer stuffed in wood stick above the lighted fire. Taking small bite of tandoori chicken in hand, he glanced around in the direction voice come from. Then saw above at left where a girl fall on Hill, then slip from it, the cry was because of fall his heart beat raced up at the sight, the girl quickly caught up over the rock edge but didn't yell again).

Hang on there I'm coming!..

(Taking life was nothing big for him, helping everyone wasn't something he always does, but today he didn't had time to make decisions either, in the heat of moment for sake of humanity out of instinct he rush to help. Till the time he reach below the rock the girl hands has lost strength to hold on to rock, her hold losen he didn't Gets time to steady himself to seize his breath, she fall over him and both fall on ground Panting breathlessly. perhaps the shock of fall was to much for her, As she passed out over him murmuring Save My friends! He was left speechless, at her appearance and the warmth radiating from her).

Jalal what you're doing? Who is she?..

(The voice snapped his attention as pushing her off from himself he get up from ground, Embarssed by how his friends found him lost in the embrace of Girl more likely in her looks. But his question who is she"? Made him curious to, he glance down at her then answer.

I don't know! I was enjoying my meal! Cooking more!. Heard her scream! As she fall from sky!

Fall from sky? Seriously Jalal? She look like fair-maiden from nearby village! Not some fairy to fall from sky!

What? Fair maiden from nearby village? Don't go on her appearance Aziz!.. look at her she's like princess in disguise!

(Pointed Jalal in firm tone he Gets time to conclude her move well, the slight trace of brusie, her not yelling for help again though she hang on Rock. Was enough to stat she's brave by blood, courageous by heart , making Aziz to glance down at her but then Jalal himself stood before him to not let him see her, making Aziz curious and frown in confusion. And get bewildered by gaining the glance full of possessivness from Jalal).

No don't dare to look at her!. 

I won't! But now what?.

Get my Horse! We needs to go above there!

(Motion he towards the top of hill, as he answer the question of Aziz making him confused and curious but he knew better when to question when to stay silent without word he rush to free their horse tied near Banayan tree, while Jalal carried her in arms and little while later, mounted over his horse approaching him along with Aziz. To help her friends who were on top of hills).

Let go off Past Jalal!

I can't she won't let me!

(Answer Jalal in grim tone, coming to present by Aziz voice, he knew he should forget her, but how one can forget the face they see in prayer time? Or voice they hear in dreams? It's not possible even if it mean they're not meant to be. Getting up from ground he clutch on the bag full of wooden toys stuffed his sword behind his tunic. A cue for Aziz to get ready for their mission).