part 5 Revelation of past

"Five for Night stay"! Four for meal and six for Water"!

"That's so mean we can caught cold if we stays here to decide." first let us in"! Then we will accelerate the deal"!..

"Eight for medical aid"!..

"You're growing greedy"! Is this the way to do business"?..

"Pay, than get a way"!..

Jalal stared at Amir scoffing inwardly, then back at Kanika, who has pointed out how much gold coin they needs to pay, for being allowed inside the hut, of course things aren't free that to in the deep forest, the cold rain was still pouring heavily wetting them gravely. She was standing on the Entrance not letting them in, with Sword pointed towards them, nodding they took out the Small pouch counting the coins, they offer 15 to her, then only she moved aside, upon stepping in they saw the change in Hut, a thread was tied inside parting the hut in three portion, and Black color Cloth was draped over it, his gaze fall on Radha (Jodha) who has lighted some wood to warm the cloths, And she has change into comfortable black Tunic brown trouser tucked under brown color turban. Counting the coins Kanika put them in the wooden box she started talking to Radha who just pointed towards the ingredients kept for cooking. Nodding Kanika move to cook they talk so slowly, that both men didn't Gets to hear a thing. Glancing at each other they moved towards the rest of portion one was to change, other was to sleep. Sighing they pick their own cloth to change into comfortable one. While changing he thought about her, "Radha"!. Hm beautiful name, so you're not the one"? Or you are"? You can't be angel of death I'm sure, the Angel of death live like non-existent creature. But you make a living out here in forest).

________________________________________________________

Veer, hm so he's isn't the one I thought he's."Or they're really the one I thought they're"? If young prince was coming here he will come with army, not alone in disguise. Or he will"? To know our strategy our weaknesses to strike on us again"? I needs to know who he's but how"? One thing is sure he's not commoner he's warrior his swiftness his strength his skill speak of his warrior shrewd personality. And his looks, thinking about his look she glanced at his way laying on the Dry grass temporarily make shift bed. So calm and extremely hot, having one hand over the Dagger on his side, other over the head, eyes closed lips parted a little, The calmness of moon is nothing in front of his sleeping figure, yet she didn't dare to get lost in the calmness he provide just by sleeping.her ear perk up over the conversation going on behind her at distance in hut corner).

"You're warrior"? No trader"!..

"No we are former Soldier and Trader now"!. He's Veer Singh and you know me already"!..

"Former Soldier com Trader Or a spy Sujan Singh"?...Are you here to spy"? "For King Abul Shah is he interested to ruin our state again"?..

"No"! "His majesty is just concern about our Sovereignty here"!. "None of our troop able to make out of here safely"! But we aren't here on his words"!.

"Yes that's because of Angel of Death"!."she rule the Forest here"!.."keep tab over the passages or every path lead out of Amer for people"!. Though we don't support her but we definitely adore her"! For protecting us serving us Justice"!

"Angel of Death"?..I has heard about her she's merciless"!. kill our troop leave no trace of their existence behind"!. But What you mean by protecting and serving Justice"?..

"She's known as Angel of death for reason"! No one knows her real name or saw her face"!. she's like Air"! Which exists but can't be Caged or challenged"!. The Tyrant Subedar Adham Khan"!.. he exploit the people here"!. His army does the same"!.

What a Acting Kanika, thought Radha (Jodha) inwardly, as she glanced at the laying men, the sight of fingers being curled and uncurled was clearly stating he's listening the conversation to. You will know the things we want you to know"! Impersonator Veer Singh (Jalal) nothing more nothing less"!. where's Sujan Singh (Amir) thought about what he heard he glance back at His friend and thought about the the clench curled up fisted hand made him realize the mere mentioned of Adham angered him. He glance at the Girl Radha, she was leaning over the wall sitting on muddy floor, with closed eyes but she wasn't sleeping. So Adham Khan exploitating the people here, where's the angel of death is rebel, people doesn't support her in fear of Adham khan but they definitely adore her. Surely they will if they get help they will rely on her.