part 6 "Glimpse of Demon

"What happen"? Veer"?

Ask Amir without wasting minute sensing his sour mood, they has worked entire day in Amer roaming here and there. Saw the change in Amer as well they were really being exploited by Adham khan's men. Though they all were brave and bravely opposed his men whenever they failed the angel of death or her men comes to their rescue.

"I don't know why"! But whenever I see Radha it's feel like she's Jodha"!..

"Why don't you move on"? Didn't you saw her burning to death in Sambhar"?

"I know"! I helplessly saw her dying but"!..

"But what"?

Amir was annoyed by now he has enough of Jalal and his rant related to Jodha. What type of love is it"? When she needed help he did nothing when she died he could do nothing and now he's trying to take a lead as if he's aware of everything and everyone. People spoil their life for two reason in the Grief of past or in the fear of future, and in all this they forget to live in present. And Jalal was doing same mourning over the past destroying his present.

"It's fishy"! Adham khan known as tyrant Leader here"! Yet he the men ambitious as him who wanted my position"! Didn't step out of Amer for once"?...

That's got his attention he was thinking about it too, but for him Adham wasn't matter they're here for. So he didn't focused much on him, he was trying to get information about "angel of death" the most. But then he shared his own opinion with Jalal as well.

"I heard from commoners he didn't step out of fort too"!..

"But why"? What's stopping him"?

"Perhaps terror of Angel of death"!..

"He's indeed a coward but he's wicked too"! He will definitely make a way out for himself but he isn't meaning something is fishy here"!.

"How does it matter"? in past years you never stepped here"! You never cared what happen here"? Then why now"?

"Is it question or taunt"?..

"Both"!.."anyway why we're arguing over this"? We should go it's time"!.

Jalal nodded and started to get his stuff over horse to leave for the Place they has taken shelter. There were many question in his mind, but no way to get the answers. Patting the neck of his horse he was about to mount over it but halted by hearing a loud scream. Turning around the come across the sight of Mughal soldier whimpering in pain.

"Don't dare to underestimate us"!..

Group of girls yelled pointing their sword at them, apparently they try to take the girls to fort. But the girls not only resisted but shot their little dagger towards the hand of Soldiers raise to hold them. And now standing at arm length distance warning them. And walked away without casting glance at them picking their pots fill water.