Chapter 18: The 'Boyfriend'

Disclaimer: I ship whoever I want in this book. My Book, My rules. My Fanfic, My ship. If you don't like it. I suggest that you should stop wasting your energy typing me your message and leave me alone. Ehe Lovelots.꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡

Photo not mine. Ctto.

Akashi's POV

I gently turned my head towards the door when I saw a guy enter the resto. One of the staff just greeted him and bowed their heads. The man just smiled and gave them a dismissive wave. I narrowed my eyes a bit, confused and wondering who this man is.

He ran his fingers through his black hair, ruffling it a bit before looking around. Our eyes never met but it landed on Tetsuya's place.

I looked at Tetsuya who was talking to his son.

"Huh? Senpai?" I heard Shintaro mutter in surprise beside me.

I quickly turned my head towards him and I saw him looking at the man who was quietly approaching us.

"Wait, Could it be..." Hannah gasped and placed a hand over her mouth.

"His Boyfriend?!" She softly exclaimed.

Wait, What are they talking about? I squinted my eyes and was about to ask her when I suddenly saw the man before, wrapped an arm around Tetsuya's shoulder.

His other hand covered the little boy's eyes, while the other tilted Tetsuya's head up a little.

My eyes widened in shock when I saw them kiss. We all are. I even heard a cutlery fall on a plate.

"Ehhhhhh?!"

I suddenly felt something weird in my stomach when I saw Tetsuya blush at the gesture and he doesn't seem to push him away.

"What the...What the hell?!?" Taiga and Daiki screamed as they shot up from their seat.

Tetsuya and the unknown man had finally pulled away from the kiss, and Tetsuya was looking away with a blush while the man behind him was smirking.

'Am I... feeling jealous?'

"Takuro-san!!" Seigen got out of Tetsuya's lap and hugged the man who chuckled.

"Hey there Buddy" He greeted the little boy who clung into his waist with a wide grin.

A bitter taste suddenly came into my mouth making me frown for a second before replacing it with an indifferent one. I took sip from my coffee as I quietly watched their interactions. It tasted more bitter than before.

'I am jealous...'

Third Person's POV

"You're Tetsu's Boyfriend?!"

Hannah suddenly exclaimed in surprised making Kuroko blush deeper and a scowl crawled into his face. 

"Oya? So you finally claimed me as your Boyfriend, Tetsu-chan?" He teased, making Tetsuya glare.

"I didn't say such a thing" He retorted.

"Aww~ Why is my kitten blushing?" he cooed and Kuroko scowled at him and looked away.

"Wait a minute! You're dating Director Kuroo's Son?"

Marcial gawked as he watched the young man, who is older than them by two years, flirt with his cousin. Shock was understatement. He was actually worried and confused. Meanwhile, The GoM had an unknown inner uncomfortable tension. They were eyeing each other for a few seconds before looking at the man that had just join them.

"Like I said before, we are not dating!" Kuroko huffed making the whole table quiet.

"Huh?! You're not dating?! Then what the fuc--fudge was that kiss for?!" Natsuko exclaimed as he pointed an offended finger at the teal haired.