Chapter 11: Capabilities

Kagami's POV

As Yashiro cleaned the blood off Kise's nose with a cotton, I started preparing the ice pack that will be placed on Kise's forehead.

"Do you still feel dizzy, Kise-san?" he asked him as he finally finished cleaning his nose. I handed the Ice pack to Kise and he placed it on the red bump on the right side of his forehead.

"Not anymore..." Kise answered with a smile and a thumbs up. Yashiro narrowed his eyes on him and raised three fingers.

"Then how many fingers am I raising right now?" Yashiro asked him making Kise go nervous.

"Uhmm... Four?" He answered with a nervous smile. I held my stomach and repressed a laugh and covered my mouth to prevent any sound of laughter.

"It's three..." Yashiro deadpanned and Kise just laughed.

"You're staying here with me... Kagami-kun, you can go back now" Then he faced me and held out a black pouch to me.

"And give this back to Kuroko..." he blankly stated.

"Uh... I thought Kuroko said that you should keep it for him?" He sighed and shoved the pouch to my chest making me hold on to it.

"That's His pouch. The one Tetsu-kun gave me is at my bag. Now off you go." Then he started pushing me towards the door.

"Wait! I want to go too!!" Kise suddenly screamed startling me and Yashiro. The black haired boy grew an irk mark and glared at Kise. I took a step back when I felt him grew an irk mark.

"You're staying here until your dizziness is gone..." Yashiro stated with a growl as he walks to the other side of the room.

You better f*cking listen Kise. Yashiro might not be as scary as Kuroko, but his anger is so compelling, you might just get yourself killed without him touching you. And I don't want that.

"But! I---"

"I'll knock you out cold if you don't shut up and listen..." Yashiro warned with a blank look as he was rummaging around the medicine cabinets, cutting Kise off his whine. Kise then shut his mouth and laid back on his bed with his back facing us. I sweatdropped and hurriedly left the infirmary, fearing the black haired boy.

As I was already a few steps away from the Gym door, I suddenly felt a familiar aura, sending shivers to my spine. I stopped dead on my tracks when I literally saw some black aura emitting out of the Gym door. Also, I'm not hearing any dribbling or running from the inside.

"Wait a minute..." I held my chin and started thinking something that I must be forgetting.

Like seriously. I feel so uneasy right now. The steel door then slid open and I was greeted by Kuroko with Natsuko behind him.

"Kagami? Why are you standing here outside?" Natsuko asked. I stared at the blonde haired guy then at Kuroko.

"I feel like I'm forgetting something so I'm trying to remember..." I told them and Natsuko suddenly sweatdropped with a smile.

"I think you forgot about your punishment Kagami-kun" Kuroko stated with a smile. Wait, let me rephrase that. He stated with a devious smirk! sending goosebumps into my body and I cursed.

"Sh*t..."I whispered in fear.

"Well, why don't you get inside now Kagami-kun?" He said happily while tilting his head to the side.

Oh God, Please save me from this hell.

Third Person's POV

"Is this torture?" The spectators thought as they stared at the three.