Chapter 7: The Party

First Person's POV

The group stared at the tealnette who wore a bored look with Kagami beside him smiling. The group was shock and happy to see him except for the ones who aren't close to Kuroko like Sakurai Ryo,Takao Kazunari,Yukio Kasamatsu,Himuro Tatsuya and Mayuzumi Chihiro. They watch him walked towards them.

"C-Captain?! What are you d-doing here?!"A black haired boy asked in shock making Kuroko frown and flicked his head when he finally reached the group.

"Don't call me captain outside the school idiot!"He scolded and took his phone out when he felt it vibrated.

"Captain?"The Gom asked and stared at Kuroko.

"What do you mean Takao?"The green haired spectacled boy asked.

"Oh?You guys didn't know?He's our captain..." Takao explained.

"Oh! So you go to the same school as them Takaochii?"The blonde exclaimed.

"U-Uhm...I also go there and I'm in his team too..."Sakurai spoke but no one paid attention to him making him sweatdrop.

"You mean, He's the sadist captain your telling me about?Nanodayo?"Takao freezes at the megane's question and Kuroko looked up from his phone with an eyebrow raised and looked at Midorima.

"S-Shin-chan!!"The hawk eyed boy stuttered while waving his arms farantically infront of his bestfriend, afraid for his dear life.

Kuroko is the captain of their school's Basketball team and their point guard. He may be silent and soft, But when it comes to training, He's the monster that you always thought that lives under your bed. Ready to eat you the moment you set your foot down on the floor. And when it's Kuroko in Basketball Training, Disobey or goof around him while in training,you'll go through hell ten folds.

Kuroko gave off a dark aura and stared blankly at Takao, giving the people around him some chills. Kagami scooted away from the tealnette with a sweatdrop.

'Out of all times?!Where the hell is Akashi?!' Kagami thought.

"Takao-kun, I'm expecting you'll be present later in practice. You'll be having a Special Training with me. A very special one..." He said coldly.

"E-Eh?!How about Kagami and Ryo?!Shouldn't they come to the practice too?!"He complained pointing at Kagami and Sakurai who suddenly flinched.

'Don't drag me there you friggin idiot!' Kagami mentally screamed.

"No, They're an exception. Anyway, It's already 2.10pm. Where's Akashi-san?"He plainly asked them ignoring Takao who is already as pale as a ghost.

'I'm doomed...' He thought.

The Gom and the others cleared their throat, still shock with the new kind of Kuroko infront, while the others, Who are Hyuga,Izuki and Riko, we're just there staring at their old teammate.

Midorima was about to answer Kuroko's question when a series of loud footsteps stopped him and making them all turn around.

"I'm sorry I'm late. But thank you for coming..." The red head greeted as he appeared infront of them wearing a plain light blue polo shirt top with a white sweater and black jeans paired with red sneakers.

"It's fine,nanodayo..."The green haired megane assured. Akashi smiled and then he faced Kuroko.

"I'm glad that you came Kuroko..."Akashi greeted while reaching for a handshake. Kuroko made a small smile and they shook hands.

"Well,What can I say, Kagami-kun won't stop bugging me to come. He even spent the whole night at my place pleading..." Then they both chuckled while Kagami turned his head towards Kuroko with a frown.