Chapter 6: Finally came

Kuroko's POV

I Don't know how many times I've been frowning while writing my lesson plans for tomorrow's lesson, But I'm very sure I'm pretty annoyed now. I ended up letting Kagami's friends to stay over and and they have been trying to make a conversation with me but I keep shutting them down since I'm busy.

"Come on Tetsu, Don't be such a kill joy!"Aomine said trying to convince me. Tsk, Why am I even letting him call me in that name?

But...it feels comfortable to me though...

"I'm not coming. I'm busy"I said for the third time declining their offer. Kagami-kun and his friends wanted to go hang out tonight and they were insisting for me to come too.

"I still have some lesson plans to finish and report files to do..." I reasoned and they gave me a sweatdrop and Hannah giggled and mumbled something like 'cute' and 'Lively group' then she stood up went to my room.

"And besides,I have to attend your reunion tomorrow that's why I need to finish this as soon as possible..."I continued and they suddenly stared at me except for Kagami-kun who is frowning at me.

"Your coming to the reunion?!"Kise-san yelled in suprised then he faced Kagami-kun and held his shoulder with a bright smile.

"You were able to convince him,Kagamichii?!"

"U-Uh...Yeah."

"I thought you said it will be hard,Nanodayo..."

I shooked my head at them. I fixed the papers on the table and stood up from the sofa. They are being annoyingly noisy and I can't concentrate because of it.

"Hey, Kuroko!Where are you going?" Kagami asked as soon as I stood up from my place.

"To my room..."I said as I wave the papers in the air.

"I'm gonna finish this in my room. You four should just hang out there or whatever. You can have the snacks on the cupboard and there's some soda in the refrigerator" I told them as I opened the door. But before I got inside, I turned my heads towards them and gave them a blank look.

"Also, don't make too much noise...Hannah is Sleeping and Marcial is busy in the kitchen..." Then I closed the door and sighed.I pulled the blanket over Hannah and went to my study table and turned on the lamp.

I started writing again until I was able to cover about 3 lessons. I leaned my back on the chair and made a sigh of relief. I then heard someone grunting and I turned around to see Hannah frowning in her sleep with beads of sweat trickling down her face and neck.

Why is she sweating?I checked on the Aircondition and it's already in 23 degrees celsius. Does she still feel hot? I walked towards her and sat at the bedside. I placed my hand on her forehead and she doesn't seem to have a fever. She groaned again and her eyebrows start to twitch then she starts mumbling incoherent words.

"Nghh...No..." She mumbled and her hands clenched in the bedsheets. She starts crying and starts moving her head while frowning and still mumbling.

I hurriedly held her shoulders and gently shook her awake. Tch, She's having nightmares again.

"Hannah...Wake up...It's me...Tetsu" I whispered softly.

"It's going to be alright...Hannah" I shook her again and her eyes starts to open slowly then she looked at me with tears still streaming down her face.

"T-Tetsu?" She slowly sat up then she started crying. I made a sigh of relief and hugged her. She sobbed quietly in my shoulders while I rubbed her back comfortably.

"It's going to be fine...I'm here" I soothed and she just nodded while crying.

The door of my room suddenly slammed open making me glare at the person who pops out of it, which seems to be Kagami-kun and Midorima-kun.