Chapter 2: Awoken

Izuku messaged his mother, telling her not to worry, he was fine and with All Might, who was bringing him to UA due to his special circumstances.

  Izuku put his phone away just as they landed, All Might setting Izuku down on his own feet.

  "Wow! This is really UA!!" Izuku danced on his toes, internally (and externally) fanboying.

  The symbol of peace laughed, walking up the path towards the main building.

  "Come along Young Midoriya, we shouldn't keep the Principal waiting!"

  The duo headed around many winding corridors and staircases obviously designed by a madman.

  They eventually reached the principals office, knocking on the door and entering when a "come in!" Was given.

  "Good afternoon! You must be Midoriya. Am I a rat? A dog? A bear? Who knows! But I am cute, and the principal of UA, Nezu!" The chipper voice said.

  Izuku smiled at the animal in the chair calmly.

  *Oh my god it's the high specs hero: Nezu!! He's literally the smartest being on the planet!!!*

  "It's nice to meet you sir." He said politely.

  Nezu nodded, gesturing to a chair. All Might took the other.

  "Now, I'd like to talk to you about your quirk." Nezu began.

  Izuku almost jumped for joy.

  *I have a quirk!!!!*

  Nezu hummed thoughtfully.

  *He's either overjoyed because he loves talking about his quirk, or he knows nothing due to it requiring certain conditions..*

  Nezu glanced at his monitor.

  Izuku Midoriya
  14
  Quirkless

  *Definitely the latter. He's relieved to have a quirk after all, which is understandable.*

  "I realize you have been thought to be quirkless for 14 years, however it is obvious that this is no longer the case. Now, do you remember how you activated it? Have a think about it while we head outside. Aizawa is waiting for us there."

  Nezu led Izuku and All Might out to a vast field, where a man dressed in black with an odd scarf was waiting.

  "Is this the kid?" He asked.

  Izuku studied the man. All of the main staff at UA were pro heroes, but Izuku didn't recognise this guy.

  "Yes Aizawa. Now, Midoriya. I'd like you to head a good distance away from us, and then transform. Your quirk could be highly dangerous if untrained, so please allow us to aid you. Should you or we be in any danger, Aizawa here will erase your quirk. Once you transform, All Might will test your strength in that form with a mock fight. Is that okay?" Nezu asked.

  Izuku nodded, thanking the heroes and jogging a good distance away.

  He turned to face them, and closed his eyes. He could feel it, his quirk was there.. but it was like there was a locked door in his mind.

  *Think.. back to the sludge villain.. what happened leading up to the transformation? I ran a pretty short distance.. I threw my bag... I... Got hurt?*

  Izuku reached up to touch his cheek. It was forgotten in the heat of the moment, but Izuku had almost lost an eye to the debris the villain threw.

  "So I need an injury? Or maybe it's drawn blood." Izuku muttered.

  He brought his hand up to his mouth and hesitated.

  *Just do it! You need to train this quirk!*

  He chomped down.

  Golden lightning sparked above him once again, striking him where he stood.

  Izuku watched the bones and muscles grow out from himself, forming the titanic giant once again.

  Izuku's vision rose up to 15 meters again, and he looked at the 3 heroes who seemed so close now. They were all so small. Even All Might was only about the size of his hand.

  He took a few unsteady steps forwards, then walked normally back to the heroes.

  Aizawa was staring in shock, Nezu had a scary gleam in his eye, and All Might looked impressed.

  "Now then Young Midoriya, shall we spar?" All Might shouted.

  He received a colossal roar in response, and a thumbs up.

  All Might leapt, punching the giant with only a fraction of his power. Izuku didn't budge.

  All Might kept attacking, raising the percentage each time, until he made Izuku take a step back.

  All Might laughed heartily.

  "That is most impressive! You can stay stock still when I'm at 54 percent! 55 percent barely makes you stumble back at all! Young Midoriya, let us find your limits and go Beyond! Throw a punch!"

  Izuku looked at All Might nervously.

  He pulled his arm back, while All Might leapt at him once again.

  Izuku punted All Might across the field, carving a groove into the dirt.

  Izuku panicked, jogging over to make sure he hadn't just killed the symbol of peace.

  "Incredible! You countered and overpowered 70 percent with that little love tap you gave me!" All Might remarked.

  *If my 'love tap' is stronger than 70 percent of your power, and is enough to send you flying like that, I can't go all out or I really will kill you!*

  All that came from the giant was a bunch of growling and snarling.

  All Might seemed to come to the same conclusion.

  "How about you punch an inanimate object? Like a building or something!" He suggested.

  They all spent the rest of the day trying to find the limits of the giant, now named the Titan.

  Izuku, throwing a half- proper punch with his back behind it could level several skyscrapers at once.

  As long as his true body remained uninjured, he was able to transform as much as he wanted, although the 'corpses' took a while to dissipate.

  Izuku also had an incredible healing factor, healing most injuries just short of serious in seconds.

  "We've made a great deal of progress, and it's just the first day! Please stop by every Tuesday and Thursday after school, and every weekend from 10 to 4."

  Izuku nodded to the principal, bowing politely.

  "I will sir. Thank you for this opportunity."

  The greenette turned and left UA's campus, prepared to train for the next 10 months until the entrance exams of UA.