Chapter 3: Colossal

Izuku wandered through the gates he'd passed through a hundred times before, but for a different reason now.

  Today was the UA entrance exam.

  Over the past 10 months Izuku had become confident in his abilities.

  Due to the nature of his quirk, Aizawa and Nezu decided that basic strength and hand to hand combat would be most useful for him.

  Izuku had discovered several abilities that required he practice with them to get stronger, like tearing a muscle and getting a tougher muscle heal in its place.

  Izuku trudged through the halls of UA, towards the auditorium. He stepped in, heading to the seat next to Kacchan.

  The blonde glared at him.

  "You'd better pass with that fucking awesome quirk, or I'll kill you."

  Present Mic explained the exam to them, and they all headed out to the busses.

  "Hm.. robots. I should be okay without the Titan form, I'll save my 3 strikes for emergencies.." he muttered.

  "AND GO!!"

  Izuku looked up, sprinting forwards and charging into the city.

  "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, THERE ARE NO COUNTDOWNS IN REAL BATTLES!! FOLLOW THAT actually familiar looking.. KID!!" Present Mic yelled.

  Izuku blocked out the hero's yelling, focusing on the 3 pointer robot before him.

  "Focus on your hand..." He muttered to himself.

  Izuku clenched his right hand in a fist, drawing it back.

  His hand became coated in something crystalline, tinted blue.

  Izuku punched clean through the robot, retracting his hardened fist and watching it crumple.

  He grinned.

  ___________________________________

  Izuku had wracked up a good 76 points for himself, and was running around looking for any straggling robots.

  A rumble echoed through the city, shaking everyone off of their feet.

  A colossal robot towered over the buildings at an unimaginable height, peeking down at the ants below in the streets.

  Izuku stared, as did everyone else, until the buildings it was leaning against began to crumble.

  That's when the screaming began.

  The examinees were all running in one direction; anywhere but the zero pointer.

  Izuku stayed where he was, waiting for everybody to get to safety.

  "You! With the green hair! Don't just stand there, run!!" A bespectacled boy shouted from behind him.

  Izuku waved in acknowledgement, watching the last of the examinees scramble away.

  The zero pointer rumbled down the street, chasing them.

  Izuku turned to leave, when he heard a yelp behind him.

  There was one last girl. She had just come out from behind some rubble when a large slab fell on her legs.

  Izuku sighed, placing his hand on the ground.

  He activated hardening, but made it form elsewhere, and with a discernable shape.

  He formed a dome over the girl, to keep her safe. The only people able to break through that were himself and All Might at 100 percent.