Chapter 4: Unmatched

Izuku was practicing with his hardening, alongside Katsuki.

  "Damn Nerd!!" He yelled. "Fine, block THIS!!"

  Izuku crossed his arms infront of himself, coating them in a crystalline layer of hardening. Blue crystal spread between the gaps of his X, forming a vaguely rectangular impenetrable shield.

  He didn't even feel the blast.

  Katsuki finally gave up, slumping onto the grass.

  "I know I was the one who asked to train together, but seriously can we take a break now?" The blonde asked.

  Izuku nodded, settling on the grass next to his friend.

  "What else can you do in regular man size?" Katsuki asked.

  Izuku grinned, holding out his hand.

  Katsuki hesitantly took it, and his entire right hand was enveloped in crystal. (Note: this is fine, because Katsuki has no open wounds.)

  Izuku jumped up, sprinting away from the atomic blonde.

  A very quiet, muffled explosion happened.

  "MOTHERFUCKER!!!"

  __________________________________

  After a very long chase home, Izuku cracked the hardening on Katsuki's hand.

  "Finally!! That was a pain in the ass to deal with!"

  Izuku laughed, just as Inko came bustling in.

  "Izuku, Katsuki!! The letters UA sent them out!!"

  Izuku took his letter from his mother, opening it with Katsuki watching.

  "BOOYA, I AM HERE, as a projection!" All Might yelled.

  Both boys were confused.

  "I did not just come to the city to fight crime! I also came to become a teacher at UA!"

  Katsuki and Izuku grinned at eachother.

  "Young Midoriya. You did splendidly on your written exam, which you passed with flying colours. Now, the practical exam. You did excellently in the first eight minutes of the exam, gaining a total of 76 villain points, very nice! That alone would be enough to pass, however there were other factors involved!" All Might pressed a button and a video highlights reel came up on screen.

  "You stayed behind to make sure everybody escaped the zero pointer, and when a young Uraraka was hurt you protected her with a crystalline dome. You then transformed, and took down the colossal robot without causing any property damage yourself! Your true body emerged safely, and we have been told that the cast you created for Young Uraraka's legs was most impressive! And thus, we have awarded you.. 100 rescue points! This is an incredible achievement, breaking my previous score of 137 when I entered UA, you have a grand total of 176 points! You passed at the top of the board! Welcome Young Midoriya, to your hero academy!"

  The hologram turned itself off.

  Katsuki patted Izuku on the back, then ran home to get his own results.

  Kacchan: 97 villain pts, 0 rescue pts.

  Deku: you still passed, right?

  Kacchan: of course dumbass!

  Two weeks later, and the duo walked through UA's gates as students.

  Izuku opened the door to class 1A to find Katsuki and the bespectacled boy fighting already.