𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Welcome to The Darkest Deception, Book One of The Deception Series.

Thank you so much for reading my first book!
Please heed the note at the beginning of this book.

COPYRIGHT:

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, without the prior permission in writing of the author.

It is illegal to copy this book, post it to a website, or distribute it by any other means without permission, except for the use of an brief quotations in a book review!

WARNING:

The Darkest Deception is not a book for people who can't handle a dark, sinister write. If you're looking for a happy, rainbows and sunshine book, this isn't it.

This is a Dark Enemies to Lovers Mafia Romance. This book is labelled as "Dark" for a reason. If you are sensitive or easily triggered by subjects and actions that are common in "dark" romances, please take that into consideration and read responsibly.

Please take note that there is explicit sexual content. So again, this book contains mature content and it is not suitable for anyone younger than 18. I used to be that fourteen year old turning eighteen tomorrow too. So, I see you, you little freaky liars! You have been warned!

This book contains graphic content of abuse and assault that some readers may be particularly sensitive to. Please heed the next note.

Trigger Warning: This book contains DARK themes, violence, graphic abuse, explicit sexual activity, and other disturbing themes.

Please feel free to contact me at any time. My messages are always open on either Wattpad or my Instagram: _MsxChloe_

I will like to add that I do not speak Italian so it will be taken directly off google translate. If I have made any mistakes please feel free to message me directly so I can correct my mistakes!

Blurb

A FIGHT FOR LOVE.
A WAR FOR VENGEANCE.

A forceful encounter leaves the soon-to-be first female mafia clan leader under the thumb of the FBI. Arabella is installed in an impossible position, forcing her to lie and deceit powerful players of the world hidden within shadows. A world full of criminals and power-hungry Made Men.

Mastering the game of deceit, a massacre occurs, and that draws Arabella into a much deadlier game: revenge.

The path to revenge is fraught with shadows and betrayal. And a path forcing her to ally with a ruthless, long term adversary.

Or should she say, fiancé...

____

Bargains are struck.

A war is brewing.

And this queen is about to call Checkmate.

Happy Reading!