Cloudy With a Chance of Malt Balls

Ruby's POV
_________

The gang and I were just jamming out. Kon was one the drums, Kin was playing the keyboard, Corey, and Laney we're playing their guitars, and I was playing my tambourine. We didn't have lyrics but, still, it was fun. We finish our practice and screams of joy came from outside of the garage.

Corey: Uhh... Thank you? You're beautiful!

Kin: Wow! Someone out there really likes us!

Kon: Ooo, Maybe it's our future selves!

Me: I hope so. Need to know if I'll have this horrible face forever.

Kin opens the garage door only for us to see the two tiny screaming fans that follow us everywhere. Great, I say with obvious sarcasm.

Corey: Meet and greet time! Single file, please!

The fans: CHERRY GRAPE-STAIN IS HERE!

Me: Who is Cherry, and why should we care?

The blond one: Cherry Grape-Stain is the hottest star in the whole universe! And she's visiting Peace-vill today!

The brown hair one: The Mayor even organized a parade for her! It's the biggest one Peace-vill has ever had!

The blond one: Cherry is visiting the drive-in tonight!

The brown hair one: With VIP Tickets to her new movie!

Kon: A drive-in? So you drive... Into the theater? How is that safe?

Kin: No, it's more like a parking lot with a screen. They were popular a LONG time ago.

Kon: I don't see how that is any safer.

Corey: GUYS! We need to find Cherry Grape-Stain at the premiere tonight! The future of the band depends on it!

Laney: You didn't know who she was a second ago, how can she be the future?

Corey places a single finger on her lip in a shushing way.

Corey: Lane, this isn't the time for very good questions. Who likes watching movies?!

Us: Everyone-

Corey: No one! There to long and boring, but what is everyone's favorite part of a movie?

Kin: Ummm...

Kon: Uhhh...

Laney: I... um-

Me: The scene when everyone's hated character dies!

Corey: True but I was talking about the TRAILER! The best parts of the movie jammed into one minute!

Me: Miraculous Ladybug could win some sort of award for killing Lila and Choe's mom on screen, just saying.

Corey: But no one has ever heard of, 'THE MOVIE TRAILER BAND' until now. We'll show Cherry how awesome we are and she'll hire us to play for all of her movies!

Kin: Perfect! We're at our best when we play for a minute or less!

Kon: Less drumming will mean my hands will finally heal.

Kon shows us his... poor poor hands.

Both of the fans: EWW!

Blond one: We are SO out of here!

Brown hair: Cherry Grape-Stain is the new flavor.

Corey: We just need to get into that drive-in tonight!