💀 Dance of the dead 💀

???'s POV
_________

It was dark and stormy at the school. The moon shines bright, giving off an unsettling mood. Thunder clouds scattered across the night sky, but that was not the most dangerous thing to come.

Inside the gym were spooky decorations and in the middle of it, all Kin and Kon look petrified, after all, you would be scared to if you say the shadow figure.

Kin and Kon: AAAAAaaaaaaa!!!!

Laney walks out of the shadows, revealing her to be the shadow creature.

Kin and Kon: AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Laney: Stop doing that.

Kon: Then stop wearing such spooky costumes!

She was wearing her normal outfit. Suddenly Corey walks in.

Corey: Fellow Grojbandiens! What would make tonight's Halloween gig the best Halloween gig ever?

Laney: A brand new tune complete with lyrics.

WRONG

Kin: A freaky new amp with a skull on it.

Corey: So close. A freaky new amp with a skull on it that glows in the dark! Well, if it were dark that skull would so be glowing right now.

Laney: It's cool Core but-

Corey: I know Laney, and I'm sorry I neglected you all this time.

Laney's heart: OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!

Corey: Should have said I like your custom, my bad.

Laney's heart has left the chat.

Corey: Hey, where's Ruby? Was expecting her to be here.

An evil cackle escapes my mouth, I jump onto the stage scaring the band.

Corey: Oh, Ruby, there you are! I was worried for a second. Cool costume!

Me: Made it from Scratch, poor Scratch

( This is Ruby's POV)

Trina: Okay, the real people have arrived. So all lameo boy bands must vacate the area eminently. I'm gonna seen the hollow out of this party.

Me: And we're here to provide music. That was already advertised, so step off.

Trina: Oh you know what, this ad was already answered. BY NO ONE!

Trina grabs the microphone.

Trina: BAM!

It sends us flying back to a creepy cemetery. Corey, Kin, and Laney landed with a crash but Kon and I fell elegantly.