Chapter Twenty-Three💥Touch of Trust

I don't own anything except any original characters (including the Reader's concept) and/or any original plot

💥

Chapter Twenty-Three - Touch of Trust

💥

For budding heroes, 1-A really had to work on their secrecy when it came to strategizing

For budding heroes, 1-A really had to work on their secrecy when it came to strategizing. While you missed their initial planning session, they continued to fine-tune things both in the vicinity of lower floor windows and outside when they were moving civilians. It made it easy to get to the island ahead of them. If they made it over before you, you would have had to swim since their eyes would be on the land bridge.

You found a place high up in the ruins, on top of the castle. When everything had been set up, Shoji, Midoriya, Jirou, Ojiro, and the two kids settled just below you- giving you a perfect view of them and, with your binoculars, of the fight happening below.

The first phase of their plan was to split the trio up- which was completed successfully thanks to navel lasers and canons created by Yaoyarozu and Aoyama. Phase two would be happening in three different areas, with different students fighting each of the three villains. You'd focus on Nine since he was both closer and your mission.

Phase two was Uraraka and Sero, using their quirks in tandem to throw giant boulders at Nine. He took them out easily with lasers from his fingers, but what intrigued you is that the heroes didn't seem to be panicked. They weren't trying to beat him. If anything-

They were trying to wear him out. Oh, Class 1-A was full of little geniuses.

After the initial rounds of boulders from the sky, Uraraka and Sero met up with Mineta in front of a landslide waiting to happen, held back by a quickly thrown together wall of stakes. The rockslide was deadly fast, and buried Nine before he could use one of his Quirks to avoid it. Mineta used his Quirk on top of that to secure the boulders.

Nine didn't stay down long though, a giant force field pushed the rocks away. No matter how many Quirks Nine had used at this point, he was still in a better state than the 1-A students.

Then, like a savior, Katsuki came flying in with a giant blast. From below, you saw Midoriya flit off to join the fight as well. The pair worked together incredibly well. They'd make great heroes one day, especially if they teamed up.

It became hard to see the details of the fight as dust and smoke was dredged up. Still, every once in a while you would catch a glance of one of them, either avoiding or initiating another attack.

Joining the fight again was Sero and Uaraaka, but they were dealt with quickly and harshly. If their injuries were addressed soon then their conditions would worsen drastically.

The twin blue monsters sprouted from his back and pushed Katsuki and Midoriya back into one of the brick walls of the ruins. If he kept pushing they'd be buried in the earth. Your grip tightened on your binoculars.