Chapter Eighteen💥The Meaning of Family

I don't own anything except any original characters (including the Reader's concept) and/or any original plot

💥

Chapter Eighteen - The Meaning of Family

💥

A/n: SPOILER WARNING - From this point on I will either be following the manga or the movie

A/n: SPOILER WARNING - From this point on I will either be following the manga or the movie. The School Festival Arc will be covered, but it will be between spoiler filled chapters. I will be changing certain things compared to both the manga and the movie either way. It's your choice whether or not you'd like to proceed from here!

~*~

This was not what you signed up for.

You joined the League of Villains to incite change and find yourself. You didn't join to rob some bigots.

"Looks like some lizards have arrived. How filthy."

You didn't feel as bad about robbing them anymore. Something that bugged you almost as much as Quirkless discrimination was Quirk discrimination. Neither party could choose what they ended up with, yet people still blamed and hated them for it.

"We're looking for things to sell," Compress announced casually, "Is this expensive? We're a little strapped for cash right now, you see. Stealing isn't stylish. If possible, I'd like to avoid it too."

"This is a sacred place!"

"Filthy sinners!'

"Need to get the hell out!"

Now that you were provoked, all of you jumped to attack. All of you made quick work of the cult, the others killing their members and you incapacitating yours. Sighing and wrinkling your nose at the fresh stench of blood, you hurried to look through the house for valuables.

"It broke!" Himi exclaimed, holding up her needle.

"My prosthetic has been acting up too. We should contact Giran for replacements."

"It's not in the funds," you called out from upstairs, only finding a few items of value, "We've barely got enough for food the next couple of days. We can't do any repairs right now."

A frustrated air hung over the group as all of you left the house to return to your base. No one actually spoke up about it until you were sorting through the stolen items and Spinner seemed to snap.

"How long are we gonna have to live like this?" He questioned.

"Until it's all over."

"If we had worked with the Eight Precepts, we'd be eating sushi right now."

"You know exactly why we ended that relationship," you snapped.

Light hair, bright eyes. Eri. Was she okay? Bakugou hadn't texted you another update about her since that first one simply because he hadn't seen her. You wanted to see her again, say you were sorry and make sure she was being treated right by the heroes.