Knox ☞︎︎︎ Carpe Diem

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ : knox confess his love to you, with a little help of the boys

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs : i didn't have any ideas for the end, so it sucks, sorry :/ also really bad written

**

"And remember, seize the day" Charlie told Knox.
The boy was terrified. His trembling hand was holding a bouquet of flowers.
"But what if she says no? Or what if she finds this stupid"
Charlie took his friend's face in his hands, making him look at him
"CARPE DIEM" he yelled "Bloody hell go see her, now"
Knox gulped but obliged.

You were walking outside when you heard a shy voice behind you.
"Y/n?"
"Oh hey Knox" you smiled at him as you turned around. He was standing there with his hands behind his back. His cheeks flew up red and he didn't say anything.
"Are you alright?" you asked as you put your hand on his shaking arm. His eyes slightly widened and he took out his arm from his back, handing out to you a bouquet of flowers. You smiled and took it from his hands.
"Thank you, Knox, that's adorable. But why are you-?" you asked as you looked up from the flowers, but he wasn't here. You saw him in the distance, walking away at a fast pace. You sighed. You like Knox he's really sweet, but when you and him talk it always seems awkward. Knox is a shy boy, and you're aware of it, but why would he comes to you and give you flowers then run off.

"So how did it goes?" asked Charlie as Knox entered the dorm.
"Hum" started Knox "Great. It went great"
"You didn't talk to her didn't you" said Steven
"Well, I said her name then nothing came out" Knox answered as he sat down on a bed.
"So you panicked and ran away" said Neil who was leaning against a wall.
"She touched my arm" Knox said, looking at the ground without really looking at it.
"Well that's a start, right" said Charlie who sat next to his friend.

"Knox?" they heard from the door and turned their head.
You were standing there. After Knox ran off you decided to talk to him. But didn't think you would see everyone with him. He got up and walked toward you.
"Can I talk to you?" you asked and he nodded. "In private"
"Oh, yes, hum let's go outside" he said and you both walked out, Knox taking a glance behind him. Everyone nodded at him and Charlie gave him a thumb up.

Knox closed the door behind him and you both stayed in the corridor.
"Thank you, for the flowers"
"You're welcome" he said, scratching his neck.
"So now can you explain to me why did you offer me these flowers?" you asked and he looked at you in the eyes. He didn't really know how to put words on what he wants to say.
"Because huh" he started, looking down at the ground. He then thought about what Charlie told him and looked up again.
"Would you like to go out someday? With me?"
You smiled "I would love to"
Knox violently blushed, making you chuckle. You took a few steps closer to him.
"See it wasn't complicated" you said
"What"
"You're not good at hiding, Knox. And Charlie isn't really good at keeping things for him"
Knox sighed "What did he tell you exactly"
"That, I quote, Knox wanna ask you out but doesn't have enough balls to tell you he likes you'"
"Oh"
"Yes"
Knox smiled and looked at the ground again. He definitely loves this floor. You put your hand on his cheek and look at him
"But that's okay because I kind of like you too" you said and kissed him on the cheek that wasn't on your hand. Knox felt his blood going right up his cheeks, becoming redder than he already was. He chuckled
"Then, on Saturday night? Is it good for you" he asked
You nodded "Saturday night it is"
You smiled at him and started to walk away.

"Y/n, wait" exclaimed Knox as he chased after you.
"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asked as he stood in front of you.
"I thought you weren't going to ask. Of course I want to" you said and this time kissed him on the lips. As you pulled away he smiled.
You heard a clap of hands behind you.
"Finally!" exclaimed Charlie
"Oh shut up Dalton" you exclaimed too and he went back into the room.