Todd ☞︎︎︎ poems

This was requested by 2 people -popculture and acid_esther
who both wanted something fluffy about Todd without many details so I made this and hope you will like it </3

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ : Todd has always had the biggest crush on you. You grew closer to each other and one day, as you go to his room, you find something. Or mostly a love poem about you.

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs : none, kissing ?

☼︎☼︎☼︎

Todd has always been a romantic. He didn't show it much when he was a teen nor ever. With how many poems he wrote and the sweets things he did, Todd was still a shy and reserved boy who didn't show much of himself.

Except to you. When you arrived at Welton during his and the boys' last year, it was the year girls were finally admitted into the school. All of the students were in awe in front of all those girls. But Todd was only looking at you.

When he first saw you, it was in the corridor. He was with everyone and you were in the back next to a girl you were laughing with. It's only when Charlie elbowed him that he turned back to them and got out of his sort of dream.

"She's hot" Charlie said with a smirk which earned him an eye-rolling from both Neil and Knox.

Todd didn't find you "hot". He thought you were extraordinarily beautiful. He immediately fell in love with you, just with a look. There was something in you that made him feel differently. Something he couldn't explain with the words of the English language.

The first day he talked to you was when Neil introduced you to his friends. They were sitting on the grass not far away from the lake. You met Neil at the play and befriend with him. As he knew what Todd thought about you, he decided to introduce you to them.

However, when Todd saw you walking next to Neil that day, his heart shattered. Todd immediately thought that you and Neil were close, like, too close.

"I'm Y/n" you said as you sat next to him, reaching out your hand. He shook it shyly and watched with a little smile as you said hello to everyone.

That night, literally every boy cheered at Todd. The boy immediately became all red.

Then there was the day in the English class. When Todd had to talk in front of the whole class. You knew how it could turn out, being aware of the boy's issues.

"It'll just cover your face, as you wail and cry, and scream." Todd finished his seemed to be exhausting speech, and opened his eyes to look at the class.

You glanced at Neil on your right and exchanged a look that meant everything, but mainly that Todd had something in him that none of you were aware of.

At the end of the class, you and the boys got out in the school's garden. The boy cheered Todd as you sat down on the green grass under the sun.

"That was great! See? You can do it" Neil told him

Todd looked up from where he was and met your gaze. You smiled and nodded at him, letting him know that Neil was right. He smiled and looked back down, playing with a piece of grass.

Later that night, you were waiting for the boys in the study room. Once they arrived and sat down, you started studying what you were able to do.

"Wait where's Todd?" you asked as you looked up from your book