Rimuru's Return

(A/n: so I'm going to be doing a different style of writing i guess because I think this one is easier to work with as well as for people to understand what's going on. Also I'm going to have Rimuru address Ciel as just "Ciel".)

Location: Jura Tempest Federation, Capital Rimuru
Pov: Rimuru

Rimuru: So I just got back to Tempest through the tear in space Ciel made, and the first thing I see is, THAT EVERYONE IS ASLEEP! And it's not just the citizens of Tempest that are connected through [soul corridor] it's even the people who work for me or are affiliated with me like Mjolmile, Vesta, and even Kaijin. "Oh nononono this is bad what if someone came and tried to destroy Tempest while everyone's asleep?" (Okok quick let me think, alright I got it.) ^Ciel can you put Tempest and all the citizens into [Imaginary Space] please.^

Ciel:<<Got it Master I have successfully put everyone in [Imaginary Space]>>

Rimuru: (Phew, alright this is better now that everyone's in [Imaginary Space] and now all that's left is the empty crater of where Tempest is and also all the adventures, merchants, and Nobles that were visiting Tempest.)

Rimuru begins to scan through the group of people that are by the side of the empty crater and see's a young man who he recognized. This young man has medium length dirty blonde hair with a scruffy beard with some beaten and battle hardened armor on that seems to be accompanied by a girl mage as well as a tall and well built male adventure. Rimuru heads over to the trio who he recognized.

Rimuru:"Yo Kaval how's it going? Also hello Eren and Gido."

Kaval's party: "Hello Rimuru!/What happened just now?!/Where is everyone?And why do you look so different?"/What are you wearing?

Rimuru: "Ehehe one question at a time please."

Kaval: Ehm, so Rimuru can you tell us what just happened and why you look so different?"

Rimuru: "Ummm well to answer your question I put Tempest and everyone in [Imaginary Space], and also to answer the second question. Ehhh how do I explain this? I turned into a True God *serious*."

Kaval's party: "Ehhhhhh! How did that happen!?"

Rimuru: "Well I think before I start telling you guys how everything happened, we should get comfortable." *snap*

Rimuru snaps his fingers and rows of log cabins that are able to shelter 5 people each appear all around the adventures, merchants, and nobles. As well as 4 chairs, a table that has lemonade with ice floating in a cup on it, and also a table umbrella in the center of the table appear before Rimuru and Kaval's party.

Rimuru: "Okay everyone get comfortable, I assure you Tempest will be back soon so just give it some time for now and just stay in the log cabins whike you enjoy the sandwiches I made!" *Rimuru shouts to all the people by the crater* "Okay you guys lets take a seat."

Kaval's party: "w-w-wh-What? That came out of nowhere!

Kaval: "This is too much that is happening." *Kaval looks down*

Eren: "Hey guys lets sit down since Rimuru asked."

Kaval/Gido: "Ah yeah, your right."

Rimuru: "Nice, so now lets enjoy this lemonade I made with my new skill while I tell you what's been going on this last week."

Kaval: "Ummm what do you mean week? It's been 7 years."

Rimuru: "Hahahaha nice joke, that was a good one."