Rimuru's decision

Rimuru's abilities and species will be different as well as some of the other characters, since I'll be adding more abilities to them and more background.

It's been 8 year's since the defeat of Yuki Kagarazaka and some more time after Rimuru's trip of traveling and dimension hopping.

Rimuru has started catching up with his work while the question 'why did they start calling me god?' lingered on his mind. The amount of work that had been backed up on his desk and office was even more than that of Naruto Uzumaki of another Universe.

"God huh? I've heard that a few times now. Ever since my last power up I've now been called god by countless people; and whatever I do I keep getting called one. Seems I just can't escape it!"

Rimuru had sighed inwardly at not being able to escape peoples faith. He never wanted to be labeled as a god before, but now it just seemed him becoming deified is inevitable.

"Ciel can't you just help me with this paperwork please!"

<<Negative, my calculations show that it builds responsibility to one's character if they have to do tedious work.>>

"C'mon just this once! I won't ask you again- in a hundred years!"

<<Negative, a subordinate has strictly told me to lend no help to Master as he does 'paperwork'.>>

Rimuru really wanted to bash someone's skull in at those words. He couldn't help but be defeated by his subordinate-(Shuna) and keep his head down and keep working like he did in his last life. Though Rimuru was still annoyed at the inhumane amount of work he's getting pushed.

Some hours fly by shortly as Rimuru works and is kept to himself and his thoughts.

His previous thought 'why did they start calling me a god?' Started to slowly change through these few grueling hours. With the time to himself to think and ponder Rimuru had thought about becoming an actual God.

He thought about the advantages and disadvantages. The advantages like no more paperwo- No more fighting, he could make his dream into reality, more free time, and so on. But there was the downside of being everyone's leader and role model with also needing to protect everyone who follows him- which he already does!

Rimuru finally came to the conclusion of ascending into godhood isn't too bad. He could make his dream of monsters and human's living peacefully finish with making everyone who believes in him one and the same.

Any kind if violence shouldn't happen when you have the threat of god looming over you too. And godhood works since it also worked for Ruminas.

The thinking process went something like that for the whole week until Rimuru had finally finished his work-somewhat.

"Ciel, what do you think of me Ascending into a God?"

<<Answer, It's the next practical step for master too achieve more power. In this reason I support masters decision into godhood, and so you don't waste your powers for desk work.>>

"There's never much opposition from you if it benefits me is there." 'And why does she sound like she's mad that I ask her for help when I do paperwork?'

With someone supporting Rimuru already and his choice of becoming a God, so he naturally had to have everyone else's opinions and help. Rimuru had sent a [Telepathy] message to all the upper echelons of Tempest to have a meeting.

And like that in just under an hour everyone made it to Tempest's council room, even the lazy and problematic duo of Ramiris and Veldora with the follower Berretta right behind them.