|Chapter 3|

The next morning, Percy woke up to a silent house. He didn't mind though. He needed time to calm down for a bit. He walked into the kitchen and decided to make breakfast as an apology for waking everyone up. He quickly realized that there was no oven. He closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead. A couple words flashed before his eyes. Say accio and the food you want to appear after - Hecate. Percy decided that it wouldn't hurt to try.

"Accio Pancakes." 2 platters of pancakes appeared.

"Accio Bacon" 2 platters of bacon appeared.

Percy continued until the table was covered with food. He casted a warming spell for the food and cooling for the drinks. Once he was satisfied, he picked up a pancake and some bacon. He walked over to the counter and left a note. He signed his name and vanished again. He appeared in Diagon Alley and began his adventure.

Around 3 hours late when the clock hit 9, the house began to stir. The twins were first to stir completely. Fred sat up expecting to feel the warmth of Percy's body laying on top of his but nothing was there. He looked over to George's bed and Percy wasn't there either. He got out of bed awakening his twin to continue the search for Percy. Everyone was in the hallway being met with the smell of warm food. They walked down the stairs and followed the smell. Everyone was awed by the food but the twins weren't concerned about the food, they wanted Percy back. They walked around until they found a note.

The note read:

"Good Morning! I know last night that last night I disrupted everyone's sleep and I know Fred is going to say I didn't but I know I did. I wanted to do something nice for you guys so I made breakfast for everyone. There's vegan stuff too, I didn't know if any of you were vegan or not so I wanted to try to consider everyone's preferences. There's orange juice with pulp and some that's without. I also didn't know allergies and stuff so there's gluten free, egg free, peanut free, and every other mainstream allergy that there is. I know you guys are probably worried out of your minds considering that this is my first ever time in England and also the wizarding world but I promise I'm okay. I just needed time to clear my head so I'm currently on an adventure. I'll bring everyone stuff back. Oh and before you think I left the country, I didn't. I'm still in this country. I'll be back before dinner, I believe. This is enchanted parchment so if I change my mind, I'll write it down and my message will appear. I hope breakfast is amazing and that everyone was able to go back to sleep. I'll see you guys when I get back home tonight.

Love, Percy"

The twins finished reading the letter when two more pieces of paper fell out. One had Fred's name and the other George. They opened their notes separately. George's note said that he was grateful for his help last night and he appreciated him standing up for him. He was also informed that he was like the cool older brother he never had and to make sure that Fred didn't sit around all day waiting for him to get back. George put his note down and walked back over to his twin who had also finished his letter.

Fred's letter read as following:

"Hey Fred! I know I should've said something before I left but I didn't want to wake you up again. Thank you for being there for me. I know you think that it's okay that I did but I felt bad so I left your room after you fell back asleep. I wanted to tell you that you give amazing cuddles and that you made it easier for me to fall asleep. You might think I'm weird for saying for that but oh well now. If you don't wanna be my friend anymore, that's okay. I just wanted to make you feel better about it but now I think I'm kinda rambling but that's besides the point. Don't sit around and wait for me to get back. I'll be back before you go to bed and if I'm not, I'll give you real cuddles tonight but that's only if you want them. I have a couple things I want to do today but I might come back early so we can hang out with everyone of course but we don't have to. Maybe next time I feel like doing one of these, I'll bring you and George with me. Go enjoy breakfast with your family. Oh and if anyone is vegan, it's on the more bronze looking platters everything else is on silver platters. Same for the drinks, bronze rim is vegan."