!Quick PSA!

Hey you guys! I know it's been a minute since I had updated the book. I was thinking about putting this book on hold for a while but I have decided against it for a couple reasons.

1. You guys offer me such appreciation and support. I honestly started this book because I didn't believe that anyone would read this but here we are 614 reads later.

2. This makes me feel a lot better when I'm upset. I get to escape from the world of my own problems and escape to a one of fictional created solely by me. I love it.

3.  It's a fun way to bring us all together to fight the common enemy. Those who don't love either of these amazing fandoms. 

Things I want to ask you guys (Answer in the comments please):

1. For character and plot reasons, I'm considering smut. I wanted to know if you guys would rather no smut or smut? 

2. I'm thinking about changing the name but I decided that after this we're going into another adventure with another book and it's going to be called, "No More Than Ordinary". I was wondering if you guys wanted [BxB], [BxG], or [GxG]. I'm rooting for BxB considering that's one of the only things I read but hey, I'll try my best with whatever you guys choose.

3. Would you guys like a certain ship or would you prefer OCs? I was thinking Jegulus because I've been getting really into that ship recently and I wanted to give them a good story. Happy or sad ending is still in the air for either book. There are some ships I am not willing to do such than would fit within these lines. Anything insect (family members), teacher x student (not that i find it weird, just not for this book), anything with anyone considered a family figure to a person. 

4. How is everyone's mental health?

 However, I have made a different decision for this book. It will be going under deep revision and editing. I feel like my writing is decent but it could be better. Therefore, I will be keeping these chapters up but I will alert you guys when each chapter as been edited and revised. The plot will not be changing, however the relationship between Percy and Fred will become more slow burner. I think I rushed their relationship and I wanted to make it more meaningful. So for the next couple days or maybe even a week to two, no new chapters will be coming out until I feel the book is on the right track for success. So, I'm going to make a lot of things to help you guys better understand my ideas and thought process for this book. I'll also make new chapter to inform and identify the purpose of each character and their backstory, to help keep confusion down. If you guys would like face claims, I can do that too. I know for sure, I'm making a Pinterest board for this book.