|Chapter 8|

That's how the summer went for Percy and The Weasleys. There were good days, amazing days and not so good days. On not so good days, Percy was there to help and lift everyone's spirits. On his not so good days, they returned the favor. They enjoyed the company of one another and lived as best they could. Percy helped buy food and do anything that the Weasleys needed. He left Molly with a pouch of galleons in case of emergencies. He spent his days relaxing and spending time with his new boyfriend. Cassie ended up staying with the Weasleys but she gave up her attempts with Fred shortly after the two boys got together.

Here he stood at King's Cross Train Station with Fred asking him to run through a brick wall.

"Babe, I'm not stupid. I'm not running into a brick wall!"

"It's not a wall! I promise."

Fred grabbed Percy under his legs and swung him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Percy banged on his back with a sudden burst of power.

"Fred Gideon Weasley! Put me down this instant!"

Fred didn't answer back and continued running. Percy closed his eyes and waited. He heard a loud train horn and the train call.

"The Hogwarts Express! HOGWARTS EXPRESS!"

Percy opened his eyes and saw a different train from those at the station. This one was filled with kids and owls and sparks. The front of the train had written in gold letters "HOGWARTS EXPRESS". Fred put Percy down on his feet and grabbed onto his hand.

"Come on, babe! We need to get the cart so our friends can sit with us!"

"Okay!"

The pair takes out running for the back of the train and reaches the back door of the train for the compartment they were looking for. Only the cart wasn't empty, there sat Draco, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Luna and Annabelle.

"Dragon!"

Percy leaped into the air to hug Draco. Throughout the summer, they had developed a close friendship and talked constantly.

"Luna!"

He moved from Draco to hug Luna as she tended to be his emotional counselor whenever he needed to talk.

"Percy, they were at home not even 3 weeks ago." Annie stated plainly while rolling her eyes.

"Shush, Annie. You don't know the pain and suffering! I was so lonely." Percy replied so dramatically while pretending to faint. Fred quickly caught him before he hit the floor. Soon Lee, George, and Ginny all made their way into the compartment and everyone started talking. The ride was calming and long. Percy sleeping, resting his head on Fred's shoulder.

It was all light hearted fun until someone came into the compartment.

"Looky looky here, a bunch of fags." The unnamed figure started. The person turned his attention to Percy who was still slightly sleeping.

"A new fag to the faggot clan. What's this one's name?"

"None of your fucking business, Davis." Fred challenged quickly.

"Oh so little Freddie got himself a little boyfriend just like his fag younger brother. "

Ron was never one to be gracious about his temperament. Within seconds, Ron was in Davis's face.

"Leave. Now." Ron's voice was stern and loud. Through the commotion, Percy woke up and sat up.

Davis stepped around Ron to move towards Percy. The group moved to defend him but it was evident Percy wanted the opposite. Everyone sat down in their seats and waited.