Chapter 3: Shina's got a Crush?! Part 2

Light's Point of view: (Thought it was Shina huh? Nope not today!)

I was just having some tea and cookies I made and out of nowhere I saw Shade run into his room with Crescent on his back. I blinked a couple of times and looked over in the direction of the rest of the kids.

Nahiko, Ryu and Giro were talking amongst themselves and starting to even spar. While Shina and Dark were talking a good distance away from the boys. Thanks to my good hearing I started to listen in on they're conversation.

I'm a great mother aren't I? ^_^ Of course I am.

"So um...Do you...You know...wanna hang out some time? If you want that is." Dark asked shyly.

"S-Sure. I'd love to go hang out some time." Shina answered.

I squealed a little and smiled brightly. Arceus that was sitting next to me drinking tea, looked at me like with a raised eyebrow.

"Are you feeling alright Light?" Arceus asked putting down his tea cup.

"I'm alright honey. It's just a girl thing no need to worry." I reassured.

"A girl thing?" Arceus asked.

"Yes dear it is. Now if you'll excuse me." I said putting my tea cup down and standing up from the seat.

"Where are you going in such a rush?" Arceus asked curiously.

"Nowhere special. I'll be back real quick I promise." I stated giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and walked over to Shade's room.

I slid open the door and stepped inside, closing the door behind me. Then I walked over to the closet and knocked on it.

"Shade the coast is clear." I said.

"Really?" Shade asked through the closet door.

"Yes really. She seems too happy to bother you." I answered.

"I'll get out later. It's actually pretty nice in here." Shade said.

"Alright. But be out before dinner, I wouldn't want to get your sister to drag you out." I said with a little chuckle.

"Yes mother." Shade said and I walked out of the room.

Shade's Point of view:

"You done playing with my ears?" I asked.

"Mhm." Crescent said with a yawn.

"Tired?" I asked.

"Yeah.... I didn't get much sleep last night at all...." Crescent answered with another yawn.

I wrapped my tail around her and lifted her up gently then placing her down next to me. I don't particularly like being used as a pillow, but I can make exceptions.

What was surprising she fell asleep almost instantly and cuddled up to me.

"She looks like an angel...." I thought to myself looking at her a little before lying my head down.

I swear if the guys found out about this they'd make fun of me for a looong time. -_- And I'm not even gonna say what the adults would think. Again I have a very abnormal and weird family.

But that's for another day.

__________________________
Hey guys! I deeply apologize for such a long wait for the next chapter. But I got some reasons why.

-School. Enough said. -_-

-I was spending some time with my family.

-I caught the Writers Block disease. Every time I tried writing but just nothing would come up!

Sorry guys. Plz don't kill meh! I'll try to update sooner next time, but remember I do gots school and a daily agenda like everyone else.

Cherryblossomnicole signing out!