Vision

Steve

Arriving in Seoul, South Korea, Steve dispatched on his motorcycle with Natasha when they had found a transport vehicle holding the cradle.

Clint stayed in the jet to get an overview as they swerved around the honking cars. Right behind the truck, Captain motioned for the Widow to take the wheel as he climbed on the back. The door swung open and he slammed into the side, seeing Nat veer past the shots fire.

Ultron climbed out from the back to the roof and tried to push Steve off but he continued to stay on. Pulling out his shield, he caught into his arm and swung himself onto the roof.

Nat stayed in pursuit to catch him if he fell as Steve fought the robot. The seven-foot-tall machine fired energy he shielded himself and dove underneath his legs to kick.

"He's hacked into the transit system," Clint said.

With the slight distraction, Ultron grabbed on his neck and hung him over the ledge.

"I'll take the cradle," Nat said.

Steve was able to pull himself onto the roof and back kick Ultron, giving him time to sprint off and land onto another truck. It drove crookedly and he jumped onto multiple other vehicles before leaping onto the train track.

"It's speeding up," he exclaimed.

"Then slow it down," Clint replied.

Without thinking, he held up his shield and sturdied his feet for impact when he couldn't hear the tracks anymore. He looked up to see that Wanda had carried the transit vehicle and when she nodded at him, she lost concentration and dropped it.

Jumping off the tracks, he began to sprint when drones swarmed the train. He could hear people screaming as they fired and Wanda was able to disable them. Pietro came in a sliver and pulled them apart, giving Steve a chance to get inside and save the civilians.

"I got the cradle," Clint spoke.

Steve looked up to see the jet carding the chamber and he exhaled, knowing they had achieved something especially with their new allies.

————————

"Where's Nat," Steve inquired as he entered the tower with the twins behind him.

"Ultron took her to get the cradle," Clint stressfully explained and Bruce furrowed his eyebrows.

"And why are you two here?" Tony asked rudely. "Didn't you try to kill us?"

"Ultron is a madman," Wanda said. "And we were too late to find out but we got out."

"It's fine, now you're on our side," Steve concluded.

Tony exhaled and pulled up a hologram of Jarvis' remaining neurons and connected it to the cradle.

"Are you trying to recreate another Ultron?" Steve questioned.

"Trial and error," he muttered.

"When humanity ends then no one will try again," Pietro commented.

Steve threw his shield towards the cradle but a cloudy portal opened and inhaled it, spitting it out on the floor. Another widened and Rue stepped out, causing him to restrain his composure.

"Rue," he exhaled.

Her eyes moved from him then to the twins.

"They're with us."

The God of Thunder barged through the windows and landed on the floor.

"It's not the Big Bang," she finally spoke. "It's the birth of the six infinity stones."

"And that is the mind stone," Thor said.

She gave him a nod and he drew lightning from the sky with his hammed and leaped onto the cradled, striking the electricity. The chamber exploded and everyone covered their eyes from the blinding light.

When the light died down, they looked up to see a floating skeleton that formed a red body with the yellow stone on his forehead. Out of stranger impulse, he released energy from its forehead they dodge from and Tony fired back.

The body flew to the side as Clint shot arrows he continued to swerve from. He moved and was about to be smashed into the window when he paused and turned around, landing on his feet and grew clothes.

"Vision," Rue said. "That's your name."

"Yes."

"Why does he sound like Jarvis?" Steve asked.

"Remaining neurons and the synthetic body," Tony summarized.

"I don't mean any harm," Vision said.

"Are you on our side?" Bruce questioned.

"For the humans," he said.

"Yes."

"What do know about Ultron's plans?" Steve asked the twins.

"He's going to use vibranium on Novi Grad to simulate a meteor strike using a device that will kill us all," Wanda explained.

"I thought you projected to Sokovia," Tony spoke, eyeing Rue.

"They must've started after," she replied.

"Suit up, we're going to Sokovia," Steve announced.

When the team had dispersed, he held onto Rue's hand and pulled her into his arms. He worriedly gazed into her eyes that glistened a blue haze and cupped her cheeks for a kiss.

"I'm sorry I scared you... again and lost track of time in space," she whispered, curling her lips.

"What did I say about apologizing."

She shut her eyes for a moment and reopened them to press her lips against his once more.

"I think I had an epiphany or-or," she said confusedly. "But I think Wanda opened up something greater."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, but Vision was part of it and..." she trailed off. "I think I know how to stop Ultron's plans."