5:

It was 6:30 when my alarm rang. "Ugh" I said half asleep. Wait a second.
Hold on.
Oh my god.
Today's the day I get to go to Hogwarts! Holy fudge.
As I got out of bed I went to go wash my face, brush my teeth, etc. I then a put on some super cute baggy jeans with a flower shirt, and some jewelry! I was Ecstatic!
I, y/n Black is going to be a witch at Hogwarts. I still can't believe it.
***
As I was eating breakfast Remus Said "so," he started "are your you excited for your first day at Hogwarts?"
"Yes!" I said "I'm so excited I can barely keep it in!" I started laughing as well as Remus. It was a great start of my day!

"Alright squirt lets go!" Said Remus. I was pretty nervous but also excited. I couldn't wait to see Fred and George again! I know we met yesterday But we're already best friends.
***
"Alright, so what your going to do is just run straight through that wall," Remus pointed to the wall in the middle of the station. "What if I crash?" I said nervously. Now I was more nervous than happy.. "I promise you you won't ok? I can go with you if you'd like." Remus looked at me with a smile.
I grabbed his hand and we started running towards the wall. I closed my eyes right as we got close. I felt Remus let go of my hand and that's when I opened my eyes.
"Woah." I said. There where so many witches and wizards! As me and Remus where walking towards the train I spotted my two favorite red heads.
"Fred! George!" I shouted trying to get their attention.
"Y/n!" They shouted while running towards me to give me a hug.
***
As we said our goodbyes me, George, and Fred found a place to sit. "Are you guys nervous?" I asked fiddling with my ring I had on. "A little I guess." Said Fred..
"Can you both promise me something?" I said looking up at them. They nodded there heads waiting for me to tell them. "Promise me no matter what house we get sorted into we'll still be friends." I said looking back down again. As I was waiting for a response I felt my weight shift. I looked to both of my sides to see Fred and George looking at me with a smile. "Of course y/n!" George exclaimed. "We promise you that no matter what we will stick together and of course be friends." Fred looked at me with a soft smile.

"Thank you guys." I looked at both of them smiling and brought them into a hug.

A/N: hello my loves! I'm so so sorry I haven't updated! To make it up to you I made this chapter a little longer! Once again I'm so sorry and I love you 💗💗