7:

As we followed Professor Mcgonagall in the great hall everything started to sink in. My life was about to change.

***

We started walking into the great hall. All of the students and when I say all I mean all started looking at us. I started to get uncomfortable since i don't like when people look at me. Fred took notice and squeezed my shoulders. i looked at him and gave him a soft smile which he returned back. Professor Mcgonagall told us to wait patiently for our names to get called too the sorting hat.

god this is nerve-racking.

***

i was completely zoned out when i heard my name getting called out.. "Lupin, Y/n!" Mcgonagall yelled. My head shot up as soon as i heard my name. I'm honestly surprised the sorting hat didn't say my real last name. I guess the professors talked about it..
Fred had to give me a little push to go up. when i reached the sorting hat i looked at Fred and George, both gave me smiles and thumbs ups. that eased my nerves a bit. I sat down and next thing i know the hat is on me.
"Ah a lupin" The sorting hat said uneasily.
"hmm reckless like Gryffindor.."
"But also sneaky like slytherin and kind like a hufflepuff.."
god here's the moment when my life changes.
"please be ravenclaw please be raven claw." i said under my breath.
"Must be... RAVENCLAW!" The sorting hat yelled.
i looked up to see the whole raven claw table cheering and yelling. i got up and glanced at fred who looked a little disappointed..

***

Freds pov:

"Must be... RAVENCLAW!" The sorting hat roared.
Wait what? I thought she would be gryffindor..
She clearly knew I was disappointed. I mean I was, I really wanted her to be with us. But I guess whatever makes her happy. I gave her a reassuring smile before I sat down. (He already got sorted sorry I didn't put that in <3)

Y/n's Pov:
I saw Fred giving me a smile which I gave back. I knew he was upset, but that doesn't mean we still can't sit next to each other.

Shit.

I know no one at this table. I heard movement and that's when I saw a smiling Burnett.
"Hi!" Said the Burnett.
"Oh hi," I said. 'She's really pretty' I thought to myself.
"I'm Nola!," she started. "You looked lonely and I'm lonely so wanna be friends?" She asked.
"Sure! Oh and by the way I'm y/n." I said with a smile.

***
After we talked and ate i said goodbye to Nola and found my way to George and Fred before I got to my common room.
"Hey guys!" I yelled running up to the two red heads.
"Oh hi y/n!" Fred said with a smile.
"Hi y/n!" George also said with a smile.
"Soo," i asked. "How is hogwarts so far? Have you made any friends?"
"Y/n" the boys started laughing.
"What?"
"You said like our mum." At this point the boys where laughing uncontrollably.
"Okay well anyway, I made a friend. Well actually two but you've already met Lee." I said looking up at both of the red headed twins who where still laughing.
"Ooo who's this new friend?" George asked. I looked over to see Fred looking at the floor with is knuckles clenched together, almost turning white.
"George it's nothing like that, her name is Nola!" I said.

***
Fred's Pov:
"George it's nothing like that, her name is Nola!" Y/n said.
As soon as I heard that I relaxed. I don't know why I got so mad.. I mean it's not like I like her right?
Yeah I care about her but that's it.

Right?

***
Georgie and I said goodnight to y/n and were off to our common room.

As soon as I got their I changed and got into bed thinking about how today was pretty fun.

What a great first day.

A/N: hello loves! Thank you all so much for 200 reads! That's literally insane. And I'm so sorry I haven't gotten a chapter out and I'm sorry these are so shitty. But I'm glad some of you are enjoying them! Also, how are we feeling about Nola? Is she gonna do something bad? Hmmm...
anyways love you all and I have school tomorrow so goodnight and If you wanna vote go right ahead 💗