11:

A/n: okay so I know this really rushed but we're skipping to the beginning of second year. I'm so sorry but I just have way more ideas for second year. Once again I'm so sorry and I love you 💗

Y/n's POV:

I was waiting for the train and started thinking about what had happened in first year. I learned I liked Fred, Fred kissed my cheek multiple times, I learned a little more about my dad, and Nola and I had gotten a little distant. I think I know why. She likes Fred a lot. I can tell it's grown over the school year.

***

I got on the train look for my two favorite red heads.

"FRED GEORGE!"I practically screamed.

"HOLY SHIT HOW ARE YOU WE MISSED YOU." Said George getting up and hugging me. We had owled over the summer but it wasn't the same. I wish I got to see them but I couldn't.

***
Fred's Pov:

I was practically drooling over y/n. She has gotten so much hotter holy fuck. She cut her hair, she had more curves, she had bigger boobs, and a bigger ass. 'Holy fuck' I thought to myself.

"Fred your staring." Said George while nudging me. I got out of my trance and went up to hug y/n. I could tell something was off. I couldn't tell what it was but something was off.

***
Y/n's POV:

"So How was your guys summer?" I asked.

"Really good! We went Into the muggle world for a bit and we made mum let us have our hair long." Said Fred smirking. "Yeah, she kept trying to cut it. But overall we really missed you." Said George with a smile.

"I missed you guys too, I wish we saw each other over the summer."

"Yeah same." George Said with a frown.

"Anyways How was your summer?" Fred asked

"It was ok. I couldn't go outside nor literally do anything. But otherwise it was ok." I Said laughing awkwardly.

"Why couldn't you go out?" Fred questioned.

Because my father was apparently on the loose "oh uhm..I.. uh my dad didn't want me to get sunburn?" I tried making it sound believibal. George bought it but Fred didn't. He just stared at me trying to figure out what I was hiding. I quickly looked away staring outside falling asleep.

***

I suddenly woke up due to the train stoping. I change into my robes and walked out of the train with the twins, I hadn't seen Nola at all, I wonder where she is.

***

The twins and I said our goodbyes while walking Into the great hall to our tables. We were waiting for the first years to get sorted. After that the feast started. Some guys where looking at my chest with a smirk. I got super uncomfortable so I started looking around for Fred with my eyes. I felt like crying and had no idea why. I gave Fred the look that says 'uncomfortable'. Fred took the hint and ushered me over to sit with him, George, and Lee. I got up and walked over to them.

"Thank you." I whispered to Fred.

"No problem." He said squeezing my hand while giving me a smile. I could tell those guys where still staring at me but I was with Fred so I wasn't bothered by it.