6:

After we made our promise I started to get sleepy. 'This is gonna be a long ride' I said to myself. I started to lean on the wall and close my eyes. I felt someone move me but I don't know if that was my dream or real life. Whatever.

****

I felt someone start to shake me lightly.
"Y/n wake up. Y/n we're here" the person said
"what?" I said half asleep rubbing my eyes.
I heard a chuckle followed by "y/n wake your lazy arse up we're at hogwarts."
I rubbed my eyes and looked to see Fred and George laughing at me.
"I'm sorry I was SO tired." I said while rolling my eyes.
"Just go and get changed we're here." George said giggling.
As I got up to change I ran into someone. He had dark skin and had brown hair. He looked nice.
"I'm so sorry!" Said the boy.
"No it's ok!" I said.
"Uhm I'm y/n." I said holding my hand out.
"Lee." The boy said shaking my hand with a smile.
"Well uhm i better uh get changed." I said. I don't know why I'm being so awkward.
"Yeah! Uhm I'll see you around." Lee said cheerfully. We waved and said bye, I was now on my to change into my robes hoping I don't bump into someone again.

***

Fred's POV:
Me and Georgie where waiting for y/n to get changed.
"Sorry I took so long!" She said nervously.
"It's ok," I said "Let's just get on the boats."
As we were waiting to get in the boats I saw a large man. He had an accent I couldn't quite make out.
"er first yers git on the boats now." The large man said with a nice smile.
I grabbed y/n's hand to help her get on the boat. She had a tint of pink in her cheeks but that probably because it's cold, right?

***

As we where halfway to hogwarts I took this time to study y/n's face. She had beautiful y/h/c/ with a tint of brown. Her eyes where perfect. They where the perfect shade of y/e/c. And her lips. Don't even get me started with her lips. They're absolutely perfect. The perfect size, the perfect shape, everything. Her freckles are beautiful. The way they reflect off of the moonlight.. look I know I'm only 13 and I just met her yesterday but I can't help how I feel.

Shit. She caught me staring.
I gave her a small smile which she gave me in return. Hopefully she doesn't think I'm weird..

***
Y/n's POV:

I caught Fred staring at me which I didn't mind at all. He gave me a small smile which I gave in return. He's really dreamy. Just everything about him.
It sucks we only met a day ago.

***
Narrator's POV:
As the students arrived to Hogwarts Fred couldn't stop thinking about y/n. Everything about her her liked. As they reached the great hall they where told to get in a decent line and wait. A professor named Mcgonagall told them it would be a couple minutes before they could go in. As the students waited to go into the great hall all of them where nervous. There was no denying that.

***
Y/n's POV:

"Guys" I said quietly so only Fred and George could hear.
"Yeah?" They both said uneasy.
"What house do you hope to be sorted into?" I asked
"Gryffndor!" The twins said.
"I hope to be in ravenclaw." I Said with a smile.
"Whatever makes you happy love." Said Fred with a smile
I felt a blush creep up my face. I tried to hide it but George noticed and laughed, I gave him a look and he shut up.

***

The doors started opening. 'this is it' I say to myself. Here we go.

A/N: hello my loves! I made this an exceptionally long chapter because I'm sad! Some girl led me on blah blah. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter! And I will be uploading another chapter tonight introducing the characters :). Anyways love you 💗💗