pyrrha x roman son male reader

RWBY is own by Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum

I do not own this image

This request is fromSkullOfTheDeaths

Author p.o.v
You are not an ordinary person as you are y/n torchwick a son towards roman torchwick that you are a not much different than your dad as you have a bit of similar traits towards him  .

You are finishing up a plan that you want to heist a dust store with your dad and his accomplices that you are thinking even more as seeing a couple of guys disturbing a girl.

Y/n: hmm?

You slowly get down as ready with your f/w (favourite weapon) and look at them.

Guy 1: how about you come with us

Guy 2: yea

???: i rather not please leave me alone .

Y/n: you heard the lady leave her alone if you all have problem hearing it .

Guy 1: oh yea what you gonna do huh?

Y/n: well me i would not personally want to say but if you don't stop disturbing the girl well your dead.

One of the guy smirk as charge towards you as you dodge to the side and swing your f/w behind the guy as giving a strong back kick make him fall down .

Y/n: now then you got a move big guy?

The other guy started to give a sucker punch as you avoid and punch his face while slide kick his leg making him fall down as you point the weapon at them .

Y/n: if i see you two bother a girl like her again you all be hunted ..

They both nod as you smirk.

Y/n: now scram!

They run off as you look at the girl and walk towards her.

Y/n: you ok ms?

???:yea i-i am fine .

Y/n: glad to hear it oh where are my manners i am y/n torchwick.

Pyrrha: i am pyrrha nikos.. wait did you say your last name is torchwick?

You smile and look at her with a smile.

Y/n: yea i am

Pyrrha looks at you that she see that you are a bit different from your father that she blush

Y/n: yea i know its surprise .

Pyrrha: well it really nice to meet you

Y/n: well you too well then ms nikos i have to go know i will see you soon

You said and walk away from her as she walk away and blush as turn around to look at you .

Timeline skip

After a while that you and pyrrha been meeting for quite some time that both of them have been growing closer that they both enjoy each other company  as slowly and secretly have feelings for each other.

You are in the warehouse as you are sitting around as seeing your father plan something .

Y/n: hey dad..can i ask you something .

Roman: sure kiddo but it make it quick

Y/n: umm do you ever felt like you like someone that you want to be with them .

Roman turn around and look at you

Roman: well my boy do you have a crush on a girl huh.

Y/n: maybe