cheater sabine x jedi male reader x seventh sister

Star Wars Rebels is own by Simon Kinberg, Dave Filoni , Carrie Beck and LucasFilm Animation

Star Wars is own by George Lucas and Lucasfilm Ltd.

I don't own any of this images

This request is from StarWarsKing

Author p.o.v
You are not a regular person that you one of the jedi that you are kind person but in combat you are detemined that you fight it with strong , as well you are a in a relationship with sabine that you and her been in love for a year that as well that you have an friend/enemy name seventh sister that she been chasing jedi such as yourself to bring down for the inquisitor that she have a small crush towards you .

You are walking around as you are hiding in pain sight that you did'nt want to get caught by the inquisitor that they are doing a search for the jedi .

Y/n: man that has been a lot search i should be careful and they might junt me down badly .

You said to yourself as heading to the ship to meet with the rest of the rebels that you cover your face as get a clear sight and head ahead

Y/n: phew that is a close one

You said to yourself as head ahead while look around as it is coast clear.

Y/n: ok i should be nearby with the group.

You said as continue walking ahead that you panted and look around as arrived at the ghost crew ship where you see couple of the allies .

Y/n: ahhh ahh man ..i really thought i never found you guys .

Kanan: hmm kid you really are a hard ass jedi you know that .

Y/n: sorry i was just out there and then suddenly the inquisitor arrive and its hard for me to get out from their sight .

Hera: well you better good on that y/n because if you did'nt lose them we might be dead .

Y/n: ahh yea i mean your right about that but i am sure it won't happen .

Hera: sureeee just like in the last couple of missions we always got in trouble because you make one little mistake that they found you .

Y/n: hehe,anyways hera umm is sabine around?

Hera: well she haven't come back yet.

Kanan: hmm so is ezra .

Y/n:hmmm well i could go look for them

Kanan: are you sure i mean i don't want you to get spot again .

Y/n: i am ok with it .

You smile as see ezra walk towards them as he panted a bit .

Ezra: hey guys ! Dang why are there so good at this.