female issei x male reader x female kazuma (lemon)

High School DXD is own by Ichiei Ishibumi ,Miyama-Zero and Fujimi Shobo

Konosuba is own by Natsume Akatsuki ,Shosetsuka ni naro and Kadokawa Shoten

Author note
Hey guys sorry i couldn't find the right pictures for this one but i hope you enjoy the chapter and imagine them as females

This request is from MarcMorning01

Author p.o.v
You are regular person that you are a bit different as you are nice and quiet that you like to spend time with friends that at the same time you have two girls who are you friends which is issa and kazumi that you know both of them are perverts that they always like to sneak ro check out on you and tease you that they both like you more than friend that they want you to be their boyfriend.

You are walking ahead to a store that you buy some ingredients to cook back home that you yawn softly.

Y/n: man last night was so tiredsome ...i have to look at the clock the next time i play video games.

You said while arrive at the store that you look around that you grab some items and went to pay for the stuff that you did'nt notice as two people walk in the store .

???: ahh man i need some soda.

???:well i buy some water and soda .

The people walk around that they see you that they surprise .

Issa: ara? Y/n kun is that you?

You turn to see your friends issa and kazumi that you surprise a bit .

Y/n: oh hey issa, kazumi what are you two doing here?

Kazumi: well we both are walking and we just want to buy some soda .

Y/n: oh ok.

Issa: what about you y/n.

Y/n: just getting some ingredients that's all .

Kazumi: ohhhh hmm well i think we could imagine you cook .

Issa imagine while she drool a bit that she think of you cooking without a shirt that make her giggle softly

Kazumi blushes a bit that she make a fake cough as she see issa have a drool on her mouth that make you raise your eyebrow.

Y/n: anyways umm i gonna go .

You said while wave at them that they both smile and giggle as they wave back.

Kazumi: really issa you thinking huh.

Issa: mm maybe besides he have the looks beside you could imagine him shirtless or maybe something more .

Kazumi: ohhhh you really are something huh .

Issa: we both are i mean you were thinking about it.

Kazumi smile to her that she giggle softly .

Kazumi: well maybe i did , and you are right he may look hot without shirt.

Issa: yea hehehe ohh let's go buy some sodas and head out and maybe we could think about him and maybe we could ask him if he wants to hang out witn us .

Kazumi; heh maybe .

They both buy their drinks and went out the store that they went back to their home.

Timeskip

After a few days later that you got a message from issa that they want to hang out with you that you accept it as you are waiting for them at the location .