wraith x male reader

Author note
Hey guys here its me here before you read this chapter i want to apologize that i been late publish because  i had some writers block that it really hard to make story so i hope you all understand and don't worry i will be good soon alright that's all for today , you can begin reading the chapter

And side note wraith is my waifu and my main in apex legends

Apex Legends is own by Respawn Entertainment and EA

I do not own this image

Author p.o.v
You are a regular mercenary that you are from typhon just like your childhood friend renee that after a while that they went apart as you did'nt see her after their seperation until you hear a rumor about voidwalker that the describtion of the voidwalker similar to your childhood friend as you are determine .

You are on a ship as you look to your coordinates as you found some leads about the voidwalker that they say it is a dangerous being that you slowly cautious about it .

Y/n: hmmm if they are right about this voidwalker and this could be one dangerous one but that person has the only lead ..i have to find her ..

You said to yourself as you arrived at the coordinates of the place .

Y/n: well here we go .

You said as you grab your wingman and R301 carbine and felt the ship is landed as you went out of the ship as look around as you are standing in one of the planets of the outlands .

Y/n: hmmm this could be something .

You said as heading forward that you look ahead as seeing a floating ship .

Y/n: that is an odd ship to be there

You said as you did'nt know that is mirage voyage as you head to the ship hoping anyone would be there .

You precautious a bit and look around as you are heading closer to the ship that you heard some footsteps as you get ready with your weapon .

You duck down as see a group of people that you aim while looking at them .

Y/n: what the heck...they are different from what i see.

You said as aim at them more as not noticing someone is creeping up on you quietly .

You sense something is up as you turn around to see simulacrum that you eyes widden

???: another skinsuit ..

Y/n: what the heck..

???: did'nt amyone tell you not to spy on others ?

It said with dark and deep tone that you about to fire your weapon as it disarmed you in a second that you see its hand become like claw type that about to stab you as dodge and roll to the side as you grab your weapon as aim at the being as it is gone .

Y/n: what the ...

???: you make it this far boy ...but your luck will soon run out .

Y/n: what or who are you?

Revenant: revenant .

You did'nt want to mess with that thing as you slowly move away and aim at revenant .

Y/n: no way .

You slowly heading to the ship as seeing revenant is gone .

Y/n: ok that is a creepy encounter .

You said while heading to the ship until you notice another movement that you aim your weapon around as seeing some kind a void appear infront of you as heading towards you .