sapphira | три

So gracefully, I wrapped my hair in a silky bun

So gracefully, I wrapped my hair in a silky bun. All the golden curls intoxicated in a light shade of chestnut curtained my face, almost framing it like an almost perfect picture. The mascara so delicately painted my long eyelashes and the creamy red lipstick so tenderly applied as if it hoped to be smeared by another pair of lips.

The lace around my charcoal black dress grazed my neck ever so slightly.

I looked around my temporary bedroom and was disappointed to see pictures that were of my fake family. A family I didn't know the faces of until now. A family I had to call my own to make sure to not to blow my cover and endanger my identity. But, at the end of the day even when I looked in the mirror I wasn't able to see who the real Sapphira was.

Where was the two year old girl that loved to play princess in her castles? Where was the little beautiful girl who wore her golden hair in ponytails while her father held onto her tiny hand? She died the day she opened her eyes and was robbed of her dreams. We were all left a little more f*cked up in this f*cked up world. Innocence was rare while cruelty was an ancient act practiced for too long.

I sighed as I bent down to pick up the shoe box placed underneath books I had never seen the covers of, but they seemed as if they were ancient poetry with the dust collecting on them. The whole apartment looked lived in from the already wrinkled bedsheets from the mug labeled of an university name I had just heard of.

Opening the top of the box, I was instantly greeted with the file I had only opened about a couple hundred times yet seemed to grow even more intrigued of. Grazing the cover of the file, I pulled it out of its hideout that was meant to be occupying a pair of shoes.

With a blank heart, I peeled the cover off of the first page of the file and was instantly greeted with a picture of my next target, Sin Zigor.

A 30 year old Russian, who happened to run the most powerful chain of illegal underground fighting with his brother Scar Zigor. A man that perfectly hid behind a suit and tie in the broad of daylight and stripped of the disguise as soon as the night fell upon the sky.

He was a beautiful man indeed, a light husky stubble covered his face with glowing hazel brown eyes. Almost as if a glass of whisky ready to leave you drunk for more. A glow of darkness covered him with his silky black hair that gave him the predatory touch. He was like Hades, a darkness so tempting that colors would be left unwanted. A shade of black that corrupted your soul in the most erotic way.

I closed the file, knowing where my mission laid. I had to fix him just so I could break him.

Giving myself a final glance in the judging mirror, I grabbed my black leather coat off of the wooden coat rack which looked just as worn out and used as the rest of the stuff in the apartment.

-

My heart seemed to race on its own accord as I neared the towering building of the Zigors. A beautiful black glass tower that intimidated the rest of the street. It was as if the architecture that designed it had spilled hell onto earth yet made it look mesmerizing.

I tenderly took my last steps of freelance as I knew from this point on disguises would be worn and lies would be told.

The receptionist sat behind her black marble desk, typing away. I came upon the woman and gave a polite smile which seemed to catch her attention.

"How may I help you today ma'am?" She questioned while returning the polite gesture back.

"I'm actually here to assist myself to Mr.Zigor's office. I'm Sapphira Yurik, his newly appointed secretary." She seemed to have been rather confused before her eyes trailed behind me and zeroed on someone specifically. She almost looked scared as her eyes slightly dilated.

"Well Ms.Yurik, which Zigor would you like to attend today?" A voice questioned from behind me.

-
Thank you for reading babies! Sapphira is a tough nut that is going to meet a tougher nut. I swear the Zigors leave me drooling. The chapters would get longer, I just needed to introduce the characters briefly.
-

author instagram | erotica_iris_grace
twitter | eroticairis
email | eroticairisgrace@gmail.com
facebook | jazmine iris grace

J. Iris Grace

please vote and comment!