sin | один

There was something so beautiful about bringing one to their knees and making them beg for mercy

With the sapphire eyed beauty in front of me, I couldn't help but imagine how she would look with mascara running down her pale cheeks. The fire within her sapphire jeweled eyes, would only burn brighter when I acted as her kerosene, burning her in the darkest parts of the night.

I already knew who she was, but she was yet to know who I was. I was going to be her worst nightmare, not the one that would make her afraid of the dark but instead lure her in to the deepest desires of her heart.

Sapphira Yurik, wanted to destroy me in the cruelest and most brutal way possible yet she was unknown to the fact of how fragile she was herself. Like the villain of every story, I was going to rewrite her happily ever after into her darkest fantasy. There would be no Prince Charming in her fantasy. There would only be the hunter who wants the princess back in his room.

Dressed in her skin tight skirts, and silk blouses she knew she was the perfect disguise of the person who was unknown of the blood seeking killer dressed in expensive Armani suits. Sapphira was a perfect prey who I would gladly now feast on over a glass of wine.

It was time the princess now returned to her faithful partner. Bounded to my bed she would now return to her sinner.

-
Thank you for reading! The next chapter would be out shortly! Feel free to leave any feedback in the comments below! Make sure to stay up to date with all information on my author instagram and other social media platforms!
-

author instagram |  j_iris_grace
twitter | eroticairis
personal instagram | jas_mine_k._
email | eroticairisgrace@gmail.com
facebook | jazmine iris grace

J. Iris Grace

please vote and comment!