School assignment

Little Johnnys Teacher tells him to ask his dad about the government. So when little Johnny gets home he asks his dad, 

"Hey Dad! Whats the Goverment?" His dad sat and thought about and said "okay little Johnny, how about this, I'm the president, your mothers Congress, the maid is the working force, you are the people, and your baby brothers the future."

And... Johnny didnt really get it, but his dad told him just to sleep on it, and see if he can figure it out tomorrow.

However later that night, Johnny heard his little brother crying, so he went to go and check on him, and found out he actually pooped i his diper.

So he went to go to his parents room to go wake them up, but he did look through the key hole first to see if it was safe to go in....

But his dad wasn't in the room, just his mom sleeping...

So he went down the hall and seen his dad getting nasty with the maid in her bedroom, so he went to sleep.

The next day Little Johnny went to school,and said, "The president, is screwing the working force, Congress is fast asleep, the people don't know what to do, and the future filled with (Strong language up ahead!) Shit!" 

He got an A+ 

AS HE SHOULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!