o1. vonathian revolution..

Maybe things did escalate a bit for them, despite ending up getting that rest they came to the room for. Obviously, one kiss lead to another and clothes became uncomfortable. If they forgot about the mission?

They will never admit to it, but they did. How else would they both sleep so soundly together, bare under the blankets, if their mind and bodies weren't completely at ease?

Lorna rested her head on Luke's arm and he leant his over hers. Between them, their free hands were still holding each other and that was the first thing that changed when R2-D2 decided to panic greatly in front of the big locked door.

The noise was so loud Luke woke up immediately and though dizzy from the nap and unaware of his soreness, he Force pulled his lightsaber in his hand. As he sat up, he ignited it, his first instinct being that someone was attacking them.

Lorna woke up a bit slower, but the moment she heard the droid outside their door, she understood what wad happening. "Fuck," she mumbled, rubbing her eyes with one hand, then addressing R2, louder. "We are okay. We just... uhm. We'll be out in a second. Don't break the door!"

They shared a knowing look, acknowledging, awkwardly, that maybe the droid shouldn't know what really happened in the room between them, yet. No need to burden R2 with the details of their relationship.

But the droid insisted, even as Luke switched off his saber and they started passing each other clothes from the ground. "Do something, it's your droid," Lorna whispered after throwing him his pants.

Luke passed her the shirt she was wearing before and sighed, "R2, put the welding screwdriver down, I locked the door."

The droid immediately asked why and Luke almost cursed himself for letting that information slip out so easily. "Uhm... because... because it didn't close well without being locked and it made a lot of noise. Me and Lorna were... meditating, so we needed silence."

R2 was a very smart and curious droid, so it was no surprise that while they fidgeted behind the door, trying to get dressed faster. "Meditating," Lorna mouthed, rolling her eyes amused. A bit flustered, Luke chuckled along too.

It wasn't his best choice of words, but it did buy them both some time to look presentable again. Lorna snatched her lightsaber too, attaching it to her belt and after blowing some her from her face, she was ready to open the door.

Though Luke was ready to go too, he caught her hand before it touched the door and leant down, pressing another quick kiss to her lips. Good thing droids had so sense of scent because they smelled of each other in the best way possible.

After the short kiss, knowing R2 was not very patient they unlocked and opened the door at last. The droid looked in the room a little, once they came out of it, calling things suspicious but since they were landing in Vonath soon, they had much peritent problems than this.

Vonath was a relatively small planet. It took pride for entire generations from keeping its monarchy organization despite past treaties with the Republic and now... with the Empire. This planet held some of the deepest seas in the galaxy, sixty in count, therefore, most of its economic power came from exporting the meat of million different species of fish.

Back in the glorious days of the Republic, fishing competitions would be held on Vonath and people would come from all over to try their luck at catching the biggest and most dangerous fish.

With such few pieces of land, it was rather obvious that what Luke and Lorna were looking for would be powered next to the water. "R2's holograms will keep everyone distracted on the pirate ship while we find the factory and-"