CHAPTER 1 - GOOD NEWS

" How could you do this to me? After all I have done to you"

" You deserve it. You are just a weakling who don't even know how to fight for yourself"

" WHY YOU DID THIS TO HER!!!!!??"

" It's none of your business. She deserve this"

" I swear to Arceas I will never fall in love again!!"

"I love you Namit......."

__________________________________________________________________________

Namit eyes quickly opened as he sat up and looked around. He was in his room and it was midnight in Johto.

" Thanks Arceas! It was only a dream" Namit said to himself as he again drifted off to sleep.

Next morning.....

" NAMIT! GET UP! ITS 10 AM IN THE MORNING!!" Loren yelled from downstairs.

" WHAT!!" Namit exclaimed as he shot up from the bed and landed on the floor with his face at the bottom.

Namit went Inside the bathroom and took a shower and then came out and got dressed up.

" Good Morning Mom" Namit said as she came downstairs as he put his glasses on his pocket

" Good Morning" Loren said as Namit sat down on counter.

" So what's for the breakfast?" Namit asked.

" As usual for you, Cereals according to you so-called diet plan" Loren said in sarcasm.

" Not so called Diet plan. Because of it I am at a great position in league" Namit said.

" Where are your pokemons?" Loren asked.

" I handed them to Professor Elm as they were with me in Kanto whole time" Namit said as he got down from the counter.

" Where are you going?" Loren asked.

" We decided to meet in gym today at 10:30 am, now it is...." Namit said as he looked at his watch.

" WHAT THE HELL! IT IS 10:15 AM!! I HAVE ONLY 15 MINUTES TO REACH THERE!! BYE MOM" Namit said as he jolted out of the house.

At the Goldenrod gym....

" Hey guys!" Alex said to Nike and Rohan as he entered the gym.

" Hey!" Nike and Rohan said as they did a bro hug.

" Where are the girls and Namit?" Alex asked.

" I don't know where is Namit but I know where are girls" Rohan said with a smirk.

" Where?" Alex asked.

Rohan pointed towards his left. He turned towards left and saw the sight any boy would die to see. Barbara and Lara were doing gym along with some other girls.

" This is such a good sight guys" Alex said with stars in his eyes.

" Yeah but which sight you seeing? Barbara?" Rohan said with a smirk.

A blush formed on Alex's cheeks as he tried to hide it. Alex was having a huge crush on Barbara ever since they met.

" Hey guys!" Namit said from behind them.

They turned around and saw Namit walking towards them.

" Hey!" They said in unison as they bro hugged each other.

" So what's the matter? Why you called us?" Rohan asked.

" I will tell when girls will come" Namit said.

" They are already here" Nike said.

" Where?" Namit asked.

Alex pointed towards his back. Namit looked and saw Lara and Barbara were doing gym with some other girls. Namit's eyes fell on Lara.

" She looks so much beautiful doing exercise. Wait! What I said?! Ahhh....Forget it" Namit thought in his mind.

" Lara! Barbara!" Namit called them.

The girls looked towards them and gave hi sign as they came towards the boys.

" Hey guys!" Barbara said.

" H-h-h-hi" Alex stammered as a blush formed on his cheeks.

" Hi Namit" Lara said.

" Hey!" Namit said.

" Were you guys checking us out?" Lara asked as she raised an eyebrow.

" I came right now. They might be doing cause they are a hell of playboys" Namit said while looking towards the boys.

Alex, Rohan and Nike turned red in embarrassment as Namit, Lara and Barbara laughed at them.

" Btw, why you called us to meet here?" Lara asked to Namit.

" I called you guys here cause................

WE HAVE A NEW MISSION!!"

End of chapter 1 

So guys this is the first chapter of WAR IN SUMMER. Hope you liked it. The next chapter will be coming out in February. Till then, read my other stories. 

BYE AND BE AWESOME 

- N