CHAPTER 6

With Lara.......

Lara was running towards the place where the bus was parked when suddenly, two man jumped from the roof in front of her.

" Hey there girl, where you going?" said Man 1 in a husky voice he came forward.

" Tell us, we can help" said Man 2 in husky voice as he also came forward.

Lara backed a little when suddenly, she noticed two guns in their pockets.

" As far as I know, roadside goons don't have guns with them" Lara sad to them.

They looked at their guns and then back to where Lara was but vanished from there.

" Where the heck did she go? What we will tell to little Master" said Man 2.

Suddenly, there was a firing sound from behind them. They turned around and saw Lara standing with gun pointed towards them.

" You really think that we will get scared baby doll?" said Man 1 in a dangerous tone as he took out his gun.

Lara turned around and pulled a barrel and sent it rolling towards both the man. They got hit on the leg causing them to fall back and Man 1 to loose grip from the gun. Man 2 tried to stand up but Lara ran forward and jumped over the barrel and kicked him on his face causing blood to come out and fainting him in process.

" Thanks to Namit, I can do these things now" Lara thought in her mind.

She went and took the gun that was lying on the ground. She was about to check it when suddenly, Man 1 pulled her leg causing her to fall down and drop the gun. Man 1 got up and took the gun and ran from there.

" You are not getting it baby doll" said Man 1 as he ran.

Lara got up and then typed a few things on her wrist wearable computer and then went after him. She was chasing him when suddenly, a thud sound was heard beside her. 

She looked beside her and saw her skates rolling along with her

She looked beside her and saw her skates rolling along with her. She jumped up and landed on the skates and wen towards the man.

With Namit..........

Namit was chasing the car when suddenly, his wrist computer began vibrating. He connected the computer with his earplug and accepted the call.