Beautiful Switzerland

Hello guys, this story just popped in my mind so thought of writing it and it has nothing to do with the show. I tried to do something romantic in the end and if you're not comfortable with it don't read that part. i will tell you when that part is coming.

Vansh Raisinghania was thinking about Riddhima Singh again. Riddhima was an intelligent angel with hot hair and those juicy lips, which attracted her to him.

Vansh walked over to the window and reflected on his calm surroundings. He had always loved beautiful Switzerland with its moaning, magnificent mountains. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the an intelligent figure of Riddhima Singh.

Vansh gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a generous, vile, Juice drinker with pretty hair and sexy lips. His friends saw him as a fragile, fantastic friend. Once, he had even helped a old man cross the road.

The snow flurried like dancing horses, making Vansh afraid but today he had decided to tell her feelings. Vansh grabbed a small Ring that he had brought for her; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Vansh stepped outside and Riddhima came closer, he could see the roasted glint in her eye.

Vansh looked back, even more afraid and still fingering the small Ring. "Riddhima, i love you, sweetheart you are my life, if you're not here then i'm not here. You mean everything to me maybe you don't feel the same way but it is okay, just know that i love you and will always love you till i die, will you marry me" he said on his knees

Riddhima gazed with the affection of 6934 sympathetic gifted giraffes. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you too and yeah i would love to become Mrs. Raisinghania.

They looked at each other with delighted feelings, like two energetic, embarrassed elephants eating at a very arrogant dinner party, which had indie music playing in the background and two caring uncles loving to the beat.

They hugged each other and kissed in that heavy snow with all the love they had for each other

Riddhima looked sparkly, her emotions blushing like a fluttering, foolish Flower.

After some days their wedding was solemnized, in their room

Vansh: so sweetheart, now we will do, what you had stopped me to do the other day

Riddhima: vansh, stop teasing me

Vansh: oh god, if you continue to call me with such affection i will lose control

Riddhima: who stopped you (she asked in an innocent voice)

Vansh: oh so it means that you are ready, so don't even try to stop me because i won't even stop.

Riddhima: even i won't try

Vansh: ok then let's start

(Then scene is starting now if you are comfortable you can continue or else don't read it)

saying so he started removing her clothes then her bra sucking her breats while she moaned like crazy. He drove his tongue inside her, setting off another shattering moan that was music to his ears. She was quite an instrument to play, so finely tuned, and if he touched her right, she made the most glorious sounds — raw, intense, absolutely delicious noises of pleasure as he plundered her with his tongue. She grabbed his hair, yanked and pulled him closer as he'd told her to do. He thrust one finger inside her, crooking it and hitting her in the spot that turned her moans into one long, high-pitched orgasm. She shuddered against him, her legs quaking, and when he finally slowed to look up at her, he saw her hair was a wild tumble, and her face was glowing." They continued till they were tired and slept in each other's arms.

In the morning, the sun falling from the window, it was the best, beautiful morning they ever had.

Vansh: Good morning, sweetheart

Riddhima: Good morning, hubby

Vansh: how was last night, darling

Riddhima: vansh at least don't start early in the morning (she said in a shy voice)

Vansh: oh your cheeks have turned red if you continue like that, then i will take you again

Riddhima: stop it, vansh

Vansh: i won't 

Saying so he took her in another love session

THE END

So guys do tell me how it was, i tried something romantic, but i'm sure it was strange😅.  So don't mind it as i'm not an expert. Your suggestions are always welcome