She is Fearless!! (Teaser)

Hey guys, been long.

Hope you missed me. This is the teaser of my next story. Hope you like it. 

Thanks to your best wishes, I did really well in my exams. 

Woman: Kabir, Kabir. Didn't someone tell you that Riddhima Singhania does not like betrayals? What did you think that you will go to the Police Station and I will not find out? Tsss, we have been working together since years but you could not understand me. San Salvador is my city, nothing happens here without my knowledge and you thought you would go and do whatever you like.

Kabir: you are so bad, I used to think that you are a simple business tycoon but no, you are a mafia. Not even a simple one, but the Queen of Mafia world. I just cannot believe that you are my best friend.......

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Harshad: yep, actually I didn't have lunch was waiting for you. You know na; I just eat when you feed me

Riddhima: accha, let's go then I will feed you, my small baby

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Riddhima (with attiude): breaking my heart is my job (she said while entering the house)

PushpinderRanaSanjanasharma307, this story is specially asked by you guys, do tell me how you find the teaser.

So that's all for the teaser. I will try to update the story soon.

Till then, Big love, Stay safe and happy🧡