Memorable day

Hello

Again a Rrahel os, hope you  guys like it...

Rrahul (thinks): what a bad day! Today is the last day of shoot and after this, I don't think I will continue to meet helly. She is the only who consoled me after mom wasn't her and now I don't what will happen

Helly: ooh Rrahul, where are you lost. Normally, you always joking around and now it feels as if the cat caught your tongue.

Rrahul (smiles): I'm lost in your thought, darling

Helly (chuckles): you and your filmy dialogues will never separate. Sometimes, I feel what you are saying is right but then I remember that it's just Vansh's effect.

Rrahul: what if what I say is what I really feel

Helly (smiles): that's not possible. Remember what you said when they asked you, if you could become my fiancé

Rrahul: yep, I said that you are not my type

Helly: exactly, that's why it can never be true and even if it's true then I won't accept you (attitude)

Rrahul: oooh hello, throw your attitude to someone else. You know very well that riddhima is crazy about me😎

Helly: and you too don't give yourself so much importance. Riddhima is crazy about vansh not Rrahul

Rrahul: it's the same face

Helly: but not the same thoughts. By the way, come we have to shoot the last part.

They went to shoot the last part. Rrahul was present there but his mind wasn't there, he was thinking how he will live right now, he was thinking what's happening to him. What's making him feel like he can't let helly go. He was searching for answers but didn't find them. He decided to not concentrate on those baseless thoughts and try to concentrate on the last moment he is spending with helly.

*******

Zayn (phone): Helly, please come to convince bhai.

Helly: why what happened?

Zayn: you know na, that Rrahul doesn't want to take any offer. He refused three TV shows, one web series and two music videos. You know na, how important all of these are in acting career.

Helly: yaa I know, but you know how stubborn he is. After great difficulty, I had finally managed to make him smile. You know na, how he was smiling on the last day of shoot.

Zayn: yeah, I know but please try to come here

Helly: accha ok, I will come once I finish shooting

Zayn: done

*******

Helly: Rrahul what am I hearing?

Rrahul (rude): how would I know what you are hearing?

Helly: why are you being rude?

Rrahul: I'm not rude; I just answered your question

Helly: for you kind of information. What you said isn't called an answer; it's called answering a question with another question.

Zayn: bhai, please don't talk like that with helly. I'm the one who called helly here to make you understand what I failed to make you understand.

Rrahul: accha ok, I'm sorry

Helly: why are you refusing the offers you are getting?

Rrahul: I'm in no mood to take any offers