College Love Story #1

Hey guys,

How are you doing? I'm so sorry i couldn't update early, i had to update now.

I won't talk a lot today in the start but yeah please check in the end what i wrote and answer as it is really important for me🙏🏻

Riddhima (POV):

Hi, I am Riddhima Chowdhury. Today is my first day at my college, AIFT. It's an acting college. I like acting a lot. I lived in London from my childhood; I just came here to Mumbai recently. I used to hear that in Mumbai you find your true love. I too hope that I find mine. By the way, let's go to college, maybe I will find some nice friends today. I'm going to college, on the way there are fantastic buildings. People here are really different from what I used to see in London. And one more thing, there are so many cars. It feels as if everyone has one. While looking, I didn't know when I arrived at college. It is really beautiful. So many students are entering. I started to explore the school when suddenly, I heard people cheering for someone. I couldn't hear the name clearly as it was a little far, so I went near to listen to what was happening. I don't why but when I was nearing that place, my heart was beating so fast as if it will soon be out of my chest. When I finally arrived, I could hear clearly the name the people were cheering for. It was Vansh. Cute name isn't, I even think that the person with that name will be cute. What a nice day it will be, maybe🤷‍♀. I wanted to see him but I'm short, so I could not, I tried to push all the people who were in front of me but I was unsuccessful. I continued to try and finally I was successful but I lost my balance. I closed my eyes in fear that I will fall down but some strong arms caught me. I opened my eyes only to get lost in two beautiful black eyes. I was so mesmerized by his eyes that I got lost in his eyes until he waved his hand in front of me. I was so embarrassed thinking what would he thinking about me but then I heard him say.

Boy: oooh, who are you.

Riddhima: me

Boy: haa, who else

Riddhima (POV):

Before I could answer one of the girls who were there came to him and said

Girl: vansh baby, why care about middle class people like her.

Riddhima (POV):

Ooh, so this is the boy I wanted to see. I took a minute and observed him. He was so cute, he is handsome, tall. What can I say? He just a man every woman can wish, even me maybe😁. I said maybe not sure. But I will observe him later but what this foolish girl saying that I'm a middle class girl. Wait I will show her.

Riddhima: ooh, your witch what did you call me?

Girl: first, I'm Ragini. And I said you are a middle class girl

Riddhima: ooh, whatever is your name if it is rakeni or I don't know what. What's your problem if my a middle class girl. Do I live in your house, do I eat your food or do I come to beg you for food. And FYKI, go and search who is Riddhima Chowdhury. Then come and talk to me, your witch.

Ragini: why should I search you. As if, you are the chief minister's daughter. Anyways I am in no mood to argue with you.

Riddhima: as if, I was interested to talk to sorceress like you, nonsense, rubbish.

Ragini: vansh, baby don't mind her. Let's go, the class will be starting soon.

Vansh (POV):

While all this argument was going on, I was just looking at that beautiful girl who, I caught. Her name is riddhima what a beautiful name as she is. I just can't believe how brave she is. Not only she is beautiful but also brave and I think intelligent too. I think she is also a student here but new maybe as I never saw her from before, I just hope she will be in my class. I don't know what got with that ragini and why was she calling me baby. If only I could kick her for saying nonsense before that pretty girl. But what to do my mom told me to respect woman. I know you will be wandering, why she is calling me baby. I will tell you. The truth is I'm really popular in this college, (self-obsessed I know). Not only popular but handsome also. Every girl in this college has a crush me but let's say I always ignore them (attitude I know). This attitude is what makes girl go crazy about me. Accha I think that's it for today. Other we will talk about this later. We went to the class and thank god even she was there.