Legends & Myths: Departure

Yeah...I just posted a new story. Bare with me please. I'm on the hunt for a story that I'm willing to write without losing inspiration on it. This will be the second time I will try on feudal eras. Thank you @NinaChiery for the book cover <3

Enjoy reading.

_________________________________

The Kingdom of Teiko, a powerful yet modest kingdom which was blessed with prosperity, peace and harmony for over thousand of years, under the reign of the fair and gentle rulers of empresses and emperors from the royal family long bloodlines, The Akashi's.

No one knew how the kingdom prospered for so long, that a few jealous fraction among the kingdom's clans silently brewing as soon as the current Emperor has named the next successor to the throne, his one and only beloved son, Seijuurou Akashi. 

The prince was a boy at the mere age of 16 when he received the Sacred Sword of the Four Beast's as a sign of his succeeding the throne once he was betrothed to the beautiful and intelligent daughter of the Kuroko Clan. The one and only clan that always betrothed into the Akashi's bloodline. 

The royal family has never chosen anyone outside the Kuroko's as rumors of legends foretold by the old folks in the villages that, the Kuroko's and the Akashi's needed one another to live. Each 30 years during a full moon, there would be a pair of newborn children, a female and a male, born into both family. It has been said that, the Akashi's bloodline that are came from the God of the Sun, while the Kuroko's are from the Goddess of the Moon. 

Both deities loved one another so dearly despite the protest from the God, himself. They accepted the punishments for their shameful act for loving one another - a forbidden rule that no God or Goddess must ever break. Their immortalities and powers was severed from them, they have turned into the humans they often adored from afar. 

Becoming a human, did not stopped them from loving one another. With the help of a sly nine-tailed fox, the God of the Sun and the Goddess of the Moon has turned the bared land, which has died from the drought from the sun above, into a land of greens within years of putting their last bit of powers into the land. 

The crops prospered. The hidden mines filled with golds and irons has increased the land economies, while the land slowly turning into a small village, then into a small town, and lastly, it turns into a kingdom. The people rejoiced when both of the former deities was chosen to become their rulers and thus the clans of many colors were formed as strong generals from the six clan came forth sworn their loyalty to the Emperor and Empress. 

For many years, they followed only the orders from the gentle yet kind ruler of the land, until one day, the old age has taken the lives of their kind ruler's. Leaving the kingdom with their young prince, whom soon to take the throne. The prince turns out to be a great Emperor like his father, as the bloodline continues until this day.

However, no one knows that the founders of the land were exiled God and Goddess from the heaven's above. All truth were hidden by legends and myths, generations after generations but one thing has never been changed was -